Providing access to Aquifer virtual case-based courses for student subscribers.
Aquifer’s virtual patient cases are developed by leading medical educators to help students acquire clinical reasoning, diagnostic, and communication skills.
Aquifer’s case-based courses are used by over 90% of U.S. medical schools and a growing number of osteopathic, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, and international medical programs. Since our founding in 2006, over 10,000,000 virtual cases have been completed by more than 300,000 students.
Our course library covers a range of disciplines and critical healthcare topics. Courses include:
• Aquifer Addiction - also available for Continuing Education credit
• Aquifer Family Medicine
• Aquifer Geriatrics
• Aquifer Internal Medicine
• Aquifer Medical Home
• Aquifer Pediatrics
• Aquifer Radiology
• Aquifer Diagnostic Excellence
• Aquifer Culture in Health Care
• Aquifer High Value Care
• Aquifer Oral Presentation Skills
Created by educators—in close collaboration with national healthcare education organizations—Aquifer’s courses build essential knowledge and clinical reasoning skills for health professions students.
Aquifer courses are evidence-based, peer-reviewed, and continuously updated by our academic consortium, to support best practices in clinical teaching and learning. The Aquifer Consortium forms the bedrock of Aquifer, bringing together more than 200 healthcare educators across disciplines.
Aquifer is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to advancing healthcare education through innovative technology.
• Improved Case UI
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good interface but has bugs
When you get to the end of the case and it asks you to rate, the submit button doesn’t turn on. This isn’t a problem on the desktop version.
Can only use apps for Aquifer courses that you’ve registered for. No apparent way to register for courses. Useless
Cases won't download
Stuck on fetching data
- Aquifer, Inc.
- 23.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Aquifer, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.