Providing access to Aquifer virtual case-based courses for student subscribers.
Aquifer’s virtual patient cases are developed by leading medical educators to help students acquire clinical reasoning, diagnostic, and communication skills.
Aquifer’s case-based courses are used by over 90% of U.S. medical schools and a growing number of osteopathic, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, and international medical programs. Since our founding in 2006, over 10,000,000 virtual cases have been completed by more than 300,000 students.
Our course library covers a range of disciplines and critical healthcare topics. Courses include:
• Aquifer Addiction - also available for Continuing Education credit
• Aquifer Family Medicine
• Aquifer Geriatrics
• Aquifer Internal Medicine
• Aquifer Medical Home
• Aquifer Pediatrics
• Aquifer Radiology
• Aquifer Diagnostic Excellence
• Aquifer Culture in Health Care
• Aquifer High Value Care
• Aquifer Oral Presentation Skills
Created by educators—in close collaboration with national healthcare education organizations—Aquifer’s courses build essential knowledge and clinical reasoning skills for health professions students.
Aquifer courses are evidence-based, peer-reviewed, and continuously updated by our academic consortium, to support best practices in clinical teaching and learning. The Aquifer Consortium forms the bedrock of Aquifer, bringing together more than 200 healthcare educators across disciplines.
Aquifer is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to advancing healthcare education through innovative technology.
- Aquifer, Inc.
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Aquifer, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.