AR Camera create collage with your photos for your home, your home that can be displaced easily on the wall or table. AR Camera uses Augmented Reality technology and 3D with ARKit.
AR Camera lets you create your collage with various layout, frame, border design.
Scan your room and display your collages then taking or recording with your family.
AR Camera Premium Subscription Terms
• User can subscribe one week (USD 2.99$) or one month (USD 10.49$) auto renewing subscription.
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the app assets & features.
• Unsubscribed user can only use those services with limited quota & features per day.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Please contact us via email@example.com
- We make big improvements in design for better user experience.
- We also improve AR quality to create better photo collage, users now can easily enjoy AR experience to make a favorite picture.
- Fix bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great app, and it does almost exactly what it says. For people having problems with this, I think it was your phone, I’m on an 8 plus and it works exceptionally besides for a few bumps here and there. But over all I would recommend trying this out
Consumes battery，AR works as crap
After spending around 1 minute to wait for an AR object loading on the scene, I’ve got nothing but a stupid ball. Holy mother crap. The AR effects are just another kind of sticker, while no filter can be applied to make it look a bit more real. Meanwhile my iPhone burns, and the stupid ball just doesnt match the scene at all.
It doesn’t work
No collage ever appeared and when I tried to scan another wall the app wanted to charge me money. There is no information provided when launching that instructs the user on what to do. I think this might be a scam.
- Vulcan Labs Company Limited
- 49.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mobile Security Lab 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $2.99
- Monthly Subscription $10.49
- Lifetime Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.