“AR Danik Circuit Engineering” will help your child to learn how to create and explore various circuit boards with the use of augmented reality technology. App allows you to create boards without costs, safety problems and inconveniences with electric components.
The circuits are designed by arranging printed paper component cards and pointing the mobile device camera from the application.
At the moment list of electrical circuit components includes: one battery, two switches, six incandescent light bulbs, four resistors, one electric motor, testing component for conductors and dielectrics, six wires and earthing. These components allow to set up sequential, parallel and combined boards. Voltage and current intensity of every circuit can be measured with voltmeter and ammeter. Besides, resistances of light bulbs, resistors and electric motor are controllable; battery has 4 alternative voltages.
Attention! Technical requirements for devices: tablet or smartphone with camera, min. 700 mb of free space, 1 GB RAM, iOS 9.3.5 and higher.
The app offers an auto-renewing subscription based in-app purchase (IAP)
Subscription name: Metodist's mode;
Subscription cost: $2.00 (USD);
Subscription duration: 1 month;
Auto-renewing subscription: You subscription will be renewed every month i.e. you will be charged every month.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free one month initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Fixed bugs and crashes
- Added new screenshots
- Accelerated work of the application on new iphone x
Ratings and Reviews
I have a daughter but like)))a real father, I wanted to teachher everything I know myself, yet unobtrusively and make it all a game. I install the app on your site and together we started learning the basics of electrical circuits (by the way, the site is good, there are also other apps and videos). As for the Physics, I could not even expect it could be that exciting. Our sweet Mary is delighted and knows Physics Just like boys do 😆
I downloaded the app,Liked . And the app itself turned out very interesting and informative)
bought an application for senior son, he was literally hooked by this! I thi nk maybe he’s gonna become a physicist or a mechanician? Thanks for the set!
- Valeriy Danyuk
- 165.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Valeriy Danyuk
- In-App Purchases
- AR Circuits $2.99
- Methodist's mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.