Learn the Arabic Alphabet! This complete guide will teach you how to read and speak Arabic quickly and slickly.
Includes: Animated guides, Offline Arabic phrasebook with audio, various quiz modes & levels.
This app has NO ads and ALL essential content is unlocked and ready to go. Arabic Quick teaches Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) for complete beginners.
● Learn to read and write Arabic words:
- Color coded word examples: see exactly how each letter fits into the next.
- Animated writing examples: learn how to write each Arabic letter in every state.
● Test yourself with various Quiz types:
- Alphabet Quiz
- Words Quiz
- Listening Quiz
● Alphabet and Numbers Cheat Sheets
-Rapidly find the Arabic number, letter and sound you need with reference charts
● Arabic Language Audio Phrasebook :
- 100% offline: no internet connection needed.
- Learn essential Arabic words and phrases: greetings, introductions, making yourself understood, small talk, talking about yourself, profession and family. All with both masculine and feminine forms.
- Create your own Favourites list.
- All audio is recorded by a native speaker.
- Autoplay audio for concentrated studying.
● FREE app with no ads and ALL essential content is available
This app has everything you need to learn the Arabic Alphabet but we do offer a Pro version through an in-app purchase which includes:
- Writing Practice: write directly on screen with your finger then check the results.
- Advanced Alphabet Quiz
- Advanced Words and Sentences Quiz
- Advanced Listening Quiz
- 800+ additional Arabic words and phrases can be added, including: travelling by air, road and rail, booking into a hotel, directions, times, dates, numbers, shopping, money, clothes sizes, cosmetics, electronics, email and Facebook, ordering food, emergencies, medical emergencies, body parts and more.
Arabic Quick was created by Dr. Moku. Check out our other apps, we created a learning system which teaches Japanese in just one hour. We have helped close to over half a million people learn the language they have always wanted to learn.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed!
In a type design course, we are studying Arabic script, and need to learn the alphabet. It’s hard for me to remember the alphabet without learning how things sounds and work, so this provides the information that I need, plus quizzes to help me understand how much I’ve figured out so far.
My one complaint in this version is that the sound files that play letter sounds and word examples are *super* quiet. I have to max out my volume and wear headphones just to barely hear them ... and then it’s painful to switch to a call or music afterwards. I’m still glad for the example sounds, but if they were at a regular volume, it would be fantastic.
Overall, grateful for this study guide. Arabic is fascinating and beautiful!
I’ve been trying to learn Arabic so I can communicate with my friend better but I was struggling because it’s such a hard language to learn. Especially without a teacher, I haven’t been able to understand anything. I finally found this app to help me learn the letters and it’s crazy how informative this app is! There aren’t any annoying ads either, and I’m already in love with the app. It’s already helped a lot!
This app is great and nice to use for more information but there’s a little problem is the speakers I keep pressing it and it didn’t work...if someone can probably fix it would be great if I can use it now to hear the alphabets properly and to use it efficiently.
- Bob Byrne
- 75.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Bob Byrne | Dr. Moku
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade: All Content $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.