Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A RSS reader with a clean and gesture-based UI. Please visit the website (http://www.aradaisreader.com) to watch a demo video.
Requires an account with one of the following services: Feedbin, Feedly, Feed Wrangler, NewsBlur, Tiny Tiny RSS.
* Article search. The search panel is to the right of the main subscriptions list.
* Feed search when subscribing to feeds.
* Filtering for unread and starred articles, in both feeds and folders.
* Showing combined articles in a folder.
* Show Readability content for an article.
* Sharing via email, message, Facebook, and Twitter.
* To go "back": Twist clockwise with two fingers (as shown in the demo video), or draw a small clockwise arc with one finger (illustrated on the in-app help page).
* Press and hold title area to bring up a drop-down menu.
* Tap title area of feed or folder to mark all read.
* Tap title area of article to toggle read.
* Pull down as if to "refresh" on an article to toggle Readability content, or pinch out in article body to switch to Readability content, and pinch in to switch back.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
+ Add a bottom navigation bar for going back without using a gesture (also includes all/unread/starred filtering controls for folders/feeds, and a Readability toggle for articles). This bottom navigation bar can be disabled in the options to retain the previous gesture-only behavior.
+ Pull-down gesture (as if to refresh) to toggle Readability content.
+ Performance improvements (especially for sync) and bugfixes.
I continue to love this!
This app still continues to be one of my most used apps. VERY useful and fast. Developer is responsive and continues to work hard to make a great experience. BUY THIS if you need a fast, simple, one-handed RSS reader app (I use it with FeedBin for synch). Great stuff!
Terrible 3D UI
Animates everywhere unnecessarily
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 20, 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: aradais corporation
- © 2013 Aradais Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.