The title has had over 5 million downloads. And now it has a COLOSSAL update.
The highly popular game had the progressive mode, with only one theme.
NOW the game has the all-new BATTLE MODE! Battle multiple opponents and see if you can:
- Shatter Sigh Clop’s hurling boulders
- Stop Oozey’s Zombies
- Blow up Mugsy, steal Lilith’s heart
- Send Zem Qaf back to outer space
- Graffiti with Fo’ty Cent
- Crack J.P. Howell’s safe!
And battle Dinofrino, Jerry Atric, Mr. Roboto, Simon, Cricket, Bonez, and Skidzo the clown.
Use Homing Missiles, Freeze, Time and the “Nuclear Option” in your battles. And many other gadgets and power-ups.
Additionally, PROGRESSIVE MODE, has been dramatically enhanced. It used to be just one theme. And had no power-ups. Now called SURVIVAL MODE, it now has 15 different themes! And you now it also has power-ups!
To play this classic, every ones favorite boardwalk bowling game, you aim and use your finger to fling unique balls down an alley and up a ramp into scoring holes. Once the ball flies off the ramp, you can tilt your device to influence the ball’s flight in midair! You use the accelerometer to adjust your aim by tilting left and right, and adjust the ball’s speed by tilting forward and back.
- New Battle Mode with 14 opponents, power ups, and one shots
- Progressive Mode with multiple levels of 9 ball game-play with increasing score plateaus and bonus targets. 15 themes with power ups.
- Game Center with scores and achievements
- Music play from iTunes play list
- And ACCELEROMETER CONTROL OF THE BALL IN FLIGHT
Cleaned up the game code and improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
Please Fix the game!
Theirs nothing wrong with the game itself, But when I pause the game or do anything else that pauses it! When I go back to resume it doesn’t do anything! It gets stuck not moving forward! So let’s say I pause the game when I just ended the round! For instance I go back, it’ll work to finish the round but to start the next one, it doesn’t do anything! Please fix this, that would be Awesome! Otherwise the game is awesome and good!
Although I haven’t played another skee ball app, I think this one is enjoyable. I appreciate the fact that this game highlights a “hole” and you get 5 times the score! This makes playing last longer! I usually play the progressive version so I don’t have to restart as often. I do wish in the classic original version it was easier/quicker to restart/ start a new game.
The game is very enjoyable but every now and then if you play it for long extended period of time it freezes up I thought the first time was just a fluke but it happens quite often it keeps one from getting very high scores I don’t know if this is done intentionally or not but it’s not good! And don’t say because my phone is old, I have a brand new iPhone X
- Skyworks Interactive, Inc.
- 93.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skyworks Interactive, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 3,900 Coins $0.99
- pack of 24,572 Coins $4.99
- pack of 59,032 Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.