By OOO Gameprom
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display!
Miss the 8-bit days of sprites and beeps, yet still addicted to the thrill and dynamism of modern apps? Want to have your cake and eat it, too?
Get your paws on digital pinball moguls Gameprom's latest release, Arcade Pinball and get all your kicks in one dazzling app!
This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges – a space scroller, car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more.
And like many Gameprom tables, Arcade Pinball pushes the digital environment to deliver more than a mechanical table, while capturing the same feel and response of a real physical pinball game.
Arcade Pinball is available now – your own portable mini-arcade!
– 7 games rolled into one pinball table!
– 6 mini-games, each with its own unique, attractive graphics in retro, 8-bit style! Play the mini-game on a mock LCD display set in the center of the pinball table! Each mini-game has at least three skill levels!
– Choose for yourself which mini-game want to play. You can score points in mini-games chosen from the Mini-Game Selector or by playing the ongoing game in the table center during general gameplay! The higher your progress, the more points you'll gain!
– awesome 3D cinematic graphics
– Super-detailed graphics in retro, 8-bit game style
– Choose whichever mini-game you want to play!
– Full support for MacBook Pro Retina Display!
– Original music, sound effects, and gameplay!
– Multiball! Play with several balls simultaneously!
– local and online high scores
– hours and hours of pure action in your very own hands
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Fixed issue with crash
A plastic fantastic marriage of fantasy and reality
When I first saw this as an IOS game, my heart sank. Why keep all these gorgeous graphics cooped up on such a tiny screen? Gameprom hears and answers my silent prayer.
Arcade Pinball is a loving homage to an era when we all endured the so-so fare at Chuck E. Cheese just to play the latest arcade games. As usual, Gameprom keeps the realistic physics and beautifully rendered table including an LCD panel where you play a space-shooter video game while keeping the ball away from the drain, but just when you least expect it, virtual reality becomes digital fantasy, like a Breakout-inspired game-within-the-game that could never exist in real life. The new environment surrounding the table makes it even more of a feast for the eyes.
Your humble critic has yet to discover all the game has to offer but for the price, it's like taking home a pinball machine after playing just 8 50-cent games.
Good Pinball, Lots of Fun
Good pinball game. The flippers are nice, long and have a good angles for smacking the ball and with good accuracy. I especially like playing the bonus games. There’s 2 main things to shoot for in this game, the spaceships on the bottom half or trying to get a bonus game at the top. Not a bad game at all. Has Multiball with ball lock too. Good all-around Pinball. Very happy with my purchase.
too many crashes
Game is fun, although rather repetitive. Often when winning a chance to play a bonus game, no game will appear. The table will just stop functioning. No way to back out of it, all progress is lost. Other than that, I'd rate it higher.