Explore the dungeons with this board game rpg, in classic table top style!
Enjoy the thrill of an epic journey, in a mix of adventure, strategy and role playing.
Find out the truth behind the Arcane powers in the world of Auria, build up your own guild and gain prestige among the realm.
- Loyal to the classic tabletop gameplay, fight hordes of Orcs, Goblins, Undead, Chaos Knights and many other fantasy creatures
- An epic storyline and dozens of side quests to keep you entertained for 50+ hours
- 8 unique heroes: Warrior, Dwarf, Wizard, Elf, Evoker, Assassin, Cleric and Ranger
- 150 equipment and spells options, to customize each of your heroes to suit your combat style
- Classic RPG levelling system, gain experience to make your heroes become legends
- A glorious soundtrack will accompany you through your adventure
What Arcane Quest players are saying:
- “Excellent adaptation of the HeroQuest board game. Brings back many childhood happy memories.”
- “If you are looking to play a simple D&D board game for your phone, this is the game. Easy and fun, love it.”
- “If you have been looking for a fantasy board game this is the best.“
- “If you were a fan of Hero Quest, Dragon Strike or D&D, board games, this is the perfect app to bring you back.”
Preparation of Arcane Quest 3 release.
Ratings and Reviews
Great dungeon romp
Addictive and brain exercising. I have to admit that I didn't like it the first time I played it, but it has grown on me. Now I'm complimenting the elf on a good shot, or yelling at the dwarf when a trap explodes in his face (bad day at the office..) The music is uber-epic and enjoyable, and just cuts to absolute silence when the level boss is killed, which I find brilliantly humorous, like you've killed the entire symphony with him. The dungeons may get repetitive, but I figure that's what these adventurers do for a living. If there were a tavern or swimming pool or archery range for these heroes, then the dungeons would remain unexplored and the monsters would breed out of control, and taxes would go up and they'd close down the pool for army funding, and... Ahem, sorry. Excellent tabletop dungeon crawler packed into a mobile device!
Addictive leveling RPG
Free version is ok and very playable but unlock the rest of the gang and get rid of the ads and it’s very nice. My favorite group to take in the dungeon is the wizard, dwarf, ranger, and warrior. The cleric is ho-hum unless you find plenty of green potions or give him some other spells.
All said, I love looting the dungeons, getting XP for my guys to increase level and skills and buying new gear. My main wish is that you could find some actual gear in the dungeon, even if you can’t equip it until you’ve finished it.
Game runs smooth, even on old phone (iPhone 4). Autosave feature is nice, & ads are infrequent, non invasive, & dont bog down your system. Playability is challenging/frustrating at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun & has tons of replay value.
- Marco Pravato
- 115.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Marco Pravato
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Pack $1.99
- Gold Pack 3 $2.99
- Gold Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.