Strategy, Combinations, and Beyond!
Combine and Conquer with the New Card Battle RPG
Providing a new twist on turn based RPGs
If you're looking for exciting combat, this is the game for you!
[A World Straight Out of Your Imagination]
※ Become a hero, and save a kingdom in crisis!
- A kingdom under siege by the forces of evil...
- The kingdom's guardian who vanished without a word...
- Evil returns, fiercer than ever...
- The king spends all of his kingdom's riches to summon their guardian back... only to end up with you.
- From gamer, to a hero with the fate of a kingdom in your hands!
[Mix & Match for Greater Damage!]
- Match card classes and elements to inflict up to 100 times more damage!
- Combinations, Elemental Types, and Skills make it simple yet challenging!
- Shape your own battle plan with each card's unique, specialized skills!
[Unique Pixel Art Characters]
- Build your collection of charming pixel art heroes!
- Normal, Rare, Hero and Legend cards!
- Cute, charming hero cards spread across 9 different Jobs!
[Jump into the Action]
- Small file size with no additional downloads!
- Turn-based battles and menus optimized for one-handed play!
- Close your game any time and come straight back to where you left off!
- Astelsia - Become the hero Merlin and save a kingdom in crisis!
- Goblin Mine - Play your cards right and receive new rewards every day!
- Red Mountains - Challenge yourself in progressively harder dungeons and be rewarded with new cards!
- Mad Assistant's Lab - Save Dr. Zweistein from terrifying mutants!
- Arena - Battle monsters with a randomly drafted deck!
- Devil's Ruins - Summon a powerful Devil and team up with your friends to defeat it in Devil's Ruins!
- STOVE: http://page.onstove.com/arcanestraight/ca/main
- FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/ArcaneGlobal/
▶Contacting Customer Service
- Game Settings > STOVE > Customer Service
Daily Quests are now available via Merlin's Training Notes!
Are you ready to Celebrate Christmas in the Kingdom of Astelsia?
* New Content
1. Merlin's Training Notes added
2. Outpost Chapter 38
3. Santa's Village Dungeon in Red Mountains (Limited-Time Event)
4. 6 new Cards
5. Replay function added to Devil's Ruins
6. Limited-time Shop Items
7. New Quests
1. Rune Combos Restructured
2. Card Balancing
3. Other Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just Get It!
I have never left a review on something before, but I think this needs one. I am very weird when it comes to getting a game. I was looking at this game for about two days and I finally got it thinking it would be some lame puzzle game, oh boy was I wrong. This is probably the most story follower game ever (if that made sense). I opened it and was introduced to a whole hands on story where the characters talked to you. This brings you to defending a kingdom. You are ‘given’ cards with characters and when paired up right, you do more damage. This was the puzzle part that I thought was gonna be weird but it is actually very cool and unique. It does not remind me of a puzzle game at all (sorry devs if that’s what you were going for!). But then again, I ONLY like games that have action and adventure, some arcade here and there but this hits that spot, very fun and unique and keeps you always opening it up just to flip some cards around! So if you are thinking about getting this, JUST GET IT! Trust me, it’s worth it!
Hard To Put Down
I am really enjoying this game so far. I don't normally like this style game, where you have to collect and use cards, but there's something about this one that's really a lot of fun. I appreciate that it requires you to strategize and think but is still not to difficult, there are plenty of challenging games out there already and there is such a thing as too difficult, so I actually really like that this game isn't to hard. And also that it's not out purely for your money. You do have the option to spend real cash but it's not a pay-to-win game which is such a nice change from all the other games out there.
Side note; The story is priceless. It's honestly hilarious and I love every bit of dialogue.
To the creators of this game; This game is great! If you try to improve it be careful not to ruin what's already a good thing. Other than that all I have to say is, Job Well Done! 👍🏻😃
Fun while it lasted
It’s actually playable for most of the game, at least how far I’ve come (finished ch. 11 of outpost, lvl 10 of lab), to play without spending money on the game. The game mechanics are interesting yet simple enough to not be too complicating.
I appreciate that for most of the game, you can use friends’ heroes as they were a crucial part of how I was able to get so far. The drop rate for hero summons are terrible. I would hope the diamond purchases get a boost to either x10 champion draws from 90 diamonds or a lower non-legendary count before getting legendary. At this point, I’m using hard earned in-game earned diamonds to buy x9 heroes (which say there’s a chance for rare, even hero, and legendaries) but of course I only get rares, not even hero level heroes. Even the friend summon gave me a hero level once.
Lol how have people hacked the game already? Player level 1 with level 99 legendary hero...
- Smilegate Megaport
- 284.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Smilegate Megaport
- In-App Purchases
- Economy Package $0.99
- Booster Package $9.99
- A Few Diamond $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.