Evil reigns throughout the kingdom, darkness obscures the landscape. A brave wizard is determined to put an end to all of this. But there's only one way. The Arcane Tower keeps the powers and secrets required to defeat all the evil.
Arcane Tower is a roguelike game with mechanics carefully designed to make every run challenging, interesting and incredibly fun.
* Maps are randomly generated, meaning every run you play will be different from every other run you've played.
* Daily Challenge! Every day a special map is generated, the same for everyone in the world. Compete in the daily leaderboards!
* Watch other players: after playing a Daily Challenge, you can watch replays of the top players to see how they got their score.
Updating for modern devices
Ratings and Reviews
Elegantly designed masterpiece
I've been playing this regularly for years. Its simple but novel mechanics make for nearly infinite repeatability. Great daily challenge mode, too!
best roguelike I ever played
despite being simple the game is really challenging and interesting even after you beat it ten times the fun never ends!
Fun concept, awkward controls
The base concept here is great. Challenging, but not excessively so. The controls, however, are awkward. Swipe-to-move is not ideal here, especially when moving several squares in the same direction. Yes, you can hold the swipe to keep moving, but then it's easy to go too far. Tap-to-move would suit this game much better.
- Diego Cathalifaud
- 9.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Diego Cathalifaud
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.