Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArcGIS is a great way to discover and use maps. Maps come to life in ArcGIS. Tap the map, or use your current location and discover information about what you see. You can query the map, search and find interesting information, measure distances and areas of interest, and share maps with others. Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online - Esri's online GIS. Alternatively, you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
* Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
* Access your GIS data
* Display and zoom to the current location
* Data collection and editing
* Perform keyword searches and get access to relevant information
What's New in Version 10.1.2
* Expanded support for scale dependency on layers
* Support for overriding editing on web maps
* Support for layer filters on web maps
* Federated security
* Fixed posting attachments with add only permissions (NIM084199)
* Fixed crash with uploaded shapefiles (NIM085622)
* Fixed predefined queries for 10.1 secured services (NIM083799)
Great app - needs download capability
This app is awesome that it ties to our county parcel maps. I've used it to get proximity to boundaries, walked to a corner following the map, looked down and the pin was between my feet! That's awesome in our rural area. What would make it super powerful was if you could download the maps and outside maps for a certain location and it put parcel info and aerial imagery so you can use even when cell signal is bad (which is often in our are). That'd make it really awesome! By the way - what happened to ability to open popups showing parcel owners, data, etc?
Land Survey Supervisor
This app works great. We set up a web map with editable feature services and it worked great in a demo. It seems to allow editing of attributes on map services , and actual creation of features in feature services. Not sure of difference between this app and the new Collector app. This actually seems to have more functionality. Interested in others input on this.
Popups no longer work, very slow and lockup
This used to be a great app. When selecting features and displaying the popup window, the app no longer seems to scroll up/down or from feature to feature. It is slow and locks up. Seems to be limited to the iPad installation only, iPhone installation works fine. Called ESRI and they acknowledged it was an issue, but have no plans to fix it. :( My 2 star rating reflects the fact they had something good, and now they don't.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 06, 2013
- Version: 10.1.2
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: ESRI
- © 2010 - 2013 Esri, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.