Collector for ArcGIS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArcGIS is available on your desktop, in a browser, and now on your iPhone or iPad. Use maps anywhere to ground truth your data, make observations, and respond to events. You'll improve the efficiency of your field workforce and the accuracy of your GIS.
- Collect and update data using the map or GPS (even in the background)
- Download maps to your device and work offline
- Collect points, lines, areas, and related data
- Fill out easy-to-use map-driven forms
- Attach photos to your features
- Use professional-grade GPS receivers
- Search for places and features
- Track and report where you've been
- Integrate with Navigator for ArcGIS
- Integrate with Workforce for ArcGIS
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.4.0
- Support for high accuracy GPS receivers
- Preserve EXIF data on attachments
- Integration with Workforce for ArcGIS
- Localized into another language
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 10.4.0
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ESRI
- ©2012 - 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.