Collector for ArcGIS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArcGIS is available on your desktop, in a browser, and now on your iPhone or iPad. Use maps anywhere to ground truth your data, make observations, and respond to events. You'll improve the efficiency of your field workforce and the accuracy of your GIS.
- Collect and update data using the map or GPS (even in the background)
- Fill out easy-to-use map-driven forms
- Attach photos and videos to your features
- Download maps to your device and work offline
- Search for places and features in your map
- Track and report areas you've visited
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.3.2
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Great for tree surveys
This is the best app for locating and identifying trees in Dublin Ohio. We're surveying all the trees on commercial properties in town. Please add an update that puts a monetary value to each tree 😜
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 18, 2015
- Version: 10.3.2
- Size: 50.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ESRI
- ©2012 - 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.