Sketch, Doodle and Design to Scale
Use Archisketch as you would a tracing pad. Sketch. Draw to
scale. Layer over your sketch to further develop your ideas.
Erase. Add symbols, colour, text and dimension lines. Import
images or plans to set the scale. Zoom in without loss of
quality. Rotate a shape, a layer, or the entire drawing to try
Visualize your ideas in 3D and see them in context. Use smart
one- and two-point perspectives, and adjust your perspective
grid and view point. Align your perspective to an image, and
your lines automatically snap to the vanishing point. Print your
drawings to scale up to A1 size, or export sketches to use in a
CAD application or Adobe Creative Cloud.
Archisketch is a scale-aware sketching program ideal for
Architects, interior and landscape designers, product designers,
design students, or anyone working with design on an iPad.
To learn more or watch a short video, visit our website.
Key features include:
* Apple Pencil support
* Smart one- and two-point perspectives
* Scaled grids, including isometric and axonometric grids
* Guide lines, which can be subdivided equally or into specific distances
* Infinite canvas size with infinite zoom
* Zoom in and out without losing quality
* Import and export PDFs
* Build new drawings layered on archival drawings
* Scrapbook for managing image assets
* "Share Extension" adds images and PDFs from other apps
* Cut and Paste retains scale awareness
* Dimension lines
* Add custom symbols to the set of included symbols
* Export sketches into CAD applications
* Add text and company logo to exports
* Adobe Creative Cloud support for both importing and exporting
* Print directly from the iPad up to A1 size
Version 3: Collaborate with others using the new iCloud Plus pack. Use colour like never before with the new Colour Plus pack.
version 3.02: Interface changes.
Ratings and Reviews
All the tools you need for architectural drawing and design.
I’ve downloaded and experimented with others - SketchBook, Arrette, Procreate, Concepts, Morpholio, Adobe - and they all have excellent capabilities. However, Archisketch has a more complete assortment of the tools I need for landscape design drawing, in one place, than the others.
It is highly intuitive for a new user and the help screens linked to subject videos are the best instructional feature among all the apps I’ve used. 90% of all my questions, as a new user, have been anticipated by the developers in the help screens and linked videos. The other 10% are thoughtfully addressed by tech support (thank-you Reza).
I may continue to export my drawings to other apps for special added effects, but the more I dig into this app the more I discover it can do, and the less I need to look elsewhere.
This review from a senior now transitioning to digital drawing after 35 years in the the world of paper, pencil, pens and brushes.
Very, very cumbersome and not very intuitive
06 Oct 2017
I had given the un-app purchased version a trial run on several simple floor plan drawings and found it to be exceedingly cumbersome to work with even with the years of experience I have.
The toolset and selection is at the bottom and not the top of the screen or better yet along the side. You only see one tool at a time rather than having a pallet to select from. Took me forever to figure out how to draw a simple straight line because it always tends to draw wiggly lines instead of point-to-point.
The ruler I found to be fairly useless since it disappears from the drawing when you select a drawing tool.
I found using this app to be maddening and have decided based on several days of use to not purchase the Pro version through the in app purchase at $9.99. Simply is not worth it at this point in the app's lifetime. So I am giving up on it; but, will continue to watch the updates to see if there are any outstanding improvement to the UI and handling of drawings. It really needs to be palette driven and not slider menu driven.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Archisketch - Full Version
Unlimited shapes, drawings & projects
Full Version with All Add-ons
Unlimited version + Add-ons
- Open Screen Limited
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Open Screen Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Archisketch - Full Version $12.99
- Full Version with All Add-ons $23.99
- Advance Colour & iCloud Bundle $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.