By Open Screen Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sketch, Doodle and Design to Scale
Use Archisketch as you would a tracing pad. Sketch. Draw to
scale. Layer over your sketch to further develop your ideas.
Erase. Add symbols, colour, text and dimension lines. Import
images or plans to set the scale. Zoom in without loss of
quality. Rotate a shape, a layer, or the entire drawing to try
Visualize your ideas in 3D and see them in context. Use smart
one- and two-point perspectives, and adjust your perspective
grid and view point. Align your perspective to an image, and
your lines automatically snap to the vanishing point. Print your
drawings to scale up to A1 size, or export sketches to use in a
CAD application or Adobe Creative Cloud.
Archisketch is a scale-aware sketching program ideal for
Architects, interior and landscape designers, product designers,
design students, or anyone working with design on an iPad.
To learn more or watch a short video, visit our website.
Key features include:
* Apple Pencil support
* Smart one- and two-point perspectives
* Scaled grids, including isometric and axonometric grids
* Guide lines, which can be subdivided equally or into specific distances
* Infinite canvas size with infinite zoom
* Zoom in and out without losing quality
* Import and export PDFs
* Build new drawings layered on archival drawings
* Scrapbook for managing image assets
* "Share Extension" adds images and PDFs from other apps
* Cut and Paste retains scale awareness
* Dimension lines
* Add custom symbols to the set of included symbols
* Export sketches into CAD applications
* Add text and company logo to exports
* Adobe Creative Cloud support for both importing and exporting
* Print directly from the iPad up to A1 size
What's New in Version 2.7.3
Spelling mistake corrections
I’ve downloaded and experimented with others - SketchBook, Arrette, Procreate, Concepts, Morpholio, Adobe - and they all have excellent capabilities. However, Archisketch has a more complete assortment of the tools I need for landscape design drawing, in one place, than the others.
It is highly intuitive for a new user and the help screens linked to subject videos are the best instructional feature among all the apps I’ve used. 90% of all my questions, as a new user, have been anticipated by the developers in the help screens and linked videos. The other 10% are thoughtfully addressed by tech support (thank-you Reza).
I may continue to export my drawings to other apps for special added effects, but the more I dig into this app the more I discover it can do, and the less I need to look elsewhere.
This review from a senior now transitioning to digital drawing after 35 years in the the world of paper, pencil, pens and brushes.
I’ve been using this for awhile now, but the IOS11 upgrade killed this app. iPad Pro just throws up a blank white screen, very frustrating....i liked this program
And with the latest update all is working again, thanks for getting after the bugs...
Thank you for producing an app that gives designers a digital tool for creative exploration. The app is simple enough to learn, and produces great results for creative thinking. It takes a sketchbook to a new level!