Architect Magazine Mobile Reader
De RR Donnelley
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
ARCHITECT speaks to today's architects with coverage of the most significant developments in architectural design, technology, and business. Each issue includes photography and drawings of major building projects, peer-to-peer advice on professional practice, and emerging trends in materials and products.
If you have difficulty operating this App after upgrading, please delete the App and reinstall it from the App Store. You will not be charged for reinstalling.
Novedades de la versión 2.1.4
This release contains the following major enhancements:
• “New” ribbon to highlight unopened issues
• Help and hints page with “Turn Off” Option
• Full Vector Zoom with iPhone/iPod Touch devices with retina display feature (iPhone and iTouch 4 and above)*
• Improved search screen and results
• Animated link drawing and hiding
• Offline multimedia option
• 4.3 Native
This release addresses the following issues:
Significant stability enhancements
Automatically-updating images to reflect cover page changes
*This feature is not compatible with iPhone/iPod Touch versions 3 and earlier.
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de usuarios
I was initially hesitant to download, after looking at the reviews. However, after trying it out I only have a few complaints. Nitpicking really.
It gives me a choice of multiple issues to choose to download or view online. What other magazine does that for free? App is worth 4 stars, software could work a bit more intuitively and smooth. For example, a back button would be nice if I accidentally touch an article heading. However, because it offers so much content for free, it deserves the 5 star. Easy to read, and crisp pictures. Pinch zoom. I don't know what these other reviewers are talking about. Seems solid to me.
I'm *trying* to use this app on an iPad Mini and while the image quality is wonderful, there are a lot of problems:
1. There's no way to get back to the list of available issues once you open one of them (unless you shut down the app completely).
2. The menu along the bottom of the screen doesn't work at all.
3. I want to delete the issues I've read, but when I tap on 'Edit' and then the x on an issues everything freezes up. I have to shut down the app.
4. There are no instructions or other assistance (contact info, support, etc.)
I really do hope that you can fix these problems. Yes, it's a free app, but it should work properly.
Crashing & blurry
Crashing after latest update on the iPhone. Could use an update. When scrolling the images are always blurry - unlike the dwell app which is totally clear. Really enjoy reading the mag on the go. Pls update.