Architectural Record, the leading Continuing Education provider, offers a fast, easy, affordable and convenient way for architects, LEED APs, and other design and construction professionals to earn Continuing Education credits for licensure and association membership. Courses earn American Institute of Architects (AIA) continuing education credit in Health Safety Welfare (HSW) or Sustainable Design (HSW/SD). Select courses also qualify for Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) continuing education hours for LEED credential maintenance
• A quicker and easier way to learn: Access hundreds of tests from award winning editors of Architectural Record and GreenSource, and manufacturers with unique technical expertise.
• Earn credit on the go via a mobile device: Take tests and instantly earn credit anytime, anywhere.
• Track your progress at the credit tracker: Your progress is saved and you can pick up from where you left off at any time.
• Offline test taking: no need to be connected to the Internet to earn credit
• FREE Continuing education credits
• Browse and search for courses by Subject category, Credit Type or Keyword
• Instant test-taking and test scoring
• Track your progress at the Credit Tracker, with record of tests and credits earned
• Credit reporting to the AIA for AIA members
• Certificate of completion automatically provided for successfully passed tests
• Download and save courses and tests for future and offline viewing
• Resume test from where you left off at any time
The new Architectural Record Continuing Education app features a large selection of over 300 FREE courses from the editors of Architectural Record and GreenSource, as well as leading companies with expertise in their respective fields.
Courses span a broad variety of course topics including:
• Practice, Management
• Digital Technology
• Building Envelope Design
• Electrical and Mechanical
• Products and Materials
• Life Safety and Codes
• Renovation and Restoration
• Site Infrastructure Design
Fixes Test completion Bug
Ratings and Reviews
App crashes a lot
Some quizzes make the app crash and it makes the process very frustrating.
Great start, but needs some help
I recently downloaded the app with the hope of being able to knock out my CEUs on the go with my iPad. I have it on my iPhone also just in case. I can see where one would have issues reading and answering quiz questions on an iPhone. It's much easier on the iPad.
While the same info is available on the web in similar format, the biggest issue I found was not necessarily with the formatting of the article itself, but with the formatting of the quiz. Many times the questions would trail off leaving you guessing as to how it's worded. Its these last couple words that are usually the twist between a true or false answer.
This brings me to issue #2. Unless I missed it, there is nowhere to provide comment on the app whether it be at the end of an article, or even an email address to send issues to.
Finally, please allow users to search for article based versus video based CEUs. The video CEUs take much more time to complete. Some of the CEUs also require an Internet connection to view. This seems counterintuitive to what you are trying to accomplish.
Thanks for providing another way for me to stay current on my license without needing to schedule vendors or pay for presentations. Truly a valuable resource no matter what the mode of delivery.
This is a nice app. I have it on my iPad and mostly it worked great. I did run into a couple of quiz questions (out of 100) that must've exceeded a character limit and so the question trailed off with "..." That needs to be fixed, but it didn't keep me from passing any quizes. I also had to restart the app a couple of times when checking the credit tracker, but closing it and restarting it solved the issue. Thanks for the resource! This is a GREAT way to pick up CEU's in a way that is about as painless as it can get.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.