Instantly listen to 75,000 live concerts! Reviewers say: "worth every penny," "best app purchase all year for me", "the best thing since sliced bread."
- Discover new music from more than 3,500 artists
- More than 75,000 concerts
- Automatically suggests bands you listen to
- Read concert reviews
- Supports multitasking on iOS 4: listen in the background
- Rewind, fast forward, and seek through songs
- Shuffle and repeat
- Display cover art when available
- AirPlay support - play music through your Apple TV or Airport Express
Archivist makes it easy to listen to live concert recordings from the Live Music Archive (http://www.archive.org/details/etree).
It searches your music library to suggest artists you like with shows available. Install it and you'll be streaming a concert from one of your favorite bands in seconds!
Search or browse through more than 3,500 artists in the music archive's collection, including great musicians like Jack Johnson, Ryan Adams, Matisyahu, John Mayer and Elliott Smith, as well as favorites like the Grateful Dead, Umphries McGee, The Disco Biscuits, The Smashing Pumpkins, moe. and so many more.
- Fix issues with missing bands
- iPhone X layout fixes (finally!)
- Additional bug fixes
- Archivist is now in maintenance mode - there may not be further updates
Ratings and Reviews
Best live music app
Never write reviews but I’ve been using this app for years and it’s always been my go to for live shows. The developer has always promptly responded to any emails/ concerns I’ve had.
Best kept secret on the web!
Best kept secret on the Web! I downloaded this application many years ago and between the Dead and Radiators sets I’m in heaven here. Keep up the good work Archivist!
Amazingly Awesome and Great
This app is incredible. It gives me immediate access to most of my favorite bands concerts. Any Grateful Dead fan should download this app immediately.
- Phillip Kast
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Phillip Kast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.