Arcivr – The Simple, Customizable Event App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hosting a concert, tour, trade show, festival, conference or corporate event? Every one of your guests will be carrying a mobile device!
If you want to engage them in real time, promote your sponsors and offer the interactive experience guests have come to expect, you need a mobile event app.
But building, launching and updating an app is expensive and time consuming.
Welcome to Arcivr! The simple, fully integrated, customizable event app platform. With Arcivr, you’ll create, customize and launch your event in 30 minutes or less.
Top 5 reasons to use Arcivr:
1. Go mobile – Engage your event guests on the device they carry everywhere. Update event information in real time, provide an interactive photo and video feed for your guests, place interactive ads, and track everything in real time.
2. Extend your event lifecycle – Why limit event and sponsor value to the event itself? Engage attendees before, during and after your conference, festival, corporate meeting or tradeshow. Run promotions and contests and post exclusive content before and after your event. Keep guests engaged for weeks after the event with follow up content and promotions.
3. Increase sponsor value – Sponsors deserve more than a website logo and some event signage. Arcivr lets you place unlimited interactive and measurable ads in your event’s photo feed for months before and after your physical event. Include Arcivr ads in your sponsorship packages and provide a new level of interactive, measurable sponsor value.
4. Spark guest interaction – Successful events thrive on guest interaction. Every Arcivr event includes a real-time photo and video feed where guests, event photographers and organizers post, share and download content as it happens.
5. Track everything in real time – Monitor guest activity, identify your most engaged attendees, target potential VIP ticket buyers, improve ads performance, all in real time. After your event, download your event data and add it to your CRM, email software, and sales software.
How Arcivr works:
Arcivr has two components:
1. Event organizers create and customize their event in Backstage—the control center for your Arcivr events. Here you’ll enter event details, set schedules, upload maps, add ticket links and place ads.
2. Event attendees install Arcivr on their phone and join your event. From the app they can buy tickets, register for events, get real-time updates and interact with other guests.
Top app features for event attendees:
– Event menu
– Purchase tickets
– Shop for event merchandise
– Current details and directions
– Real-time lineup and event schedules
– Venue map
– Interactive photo and video feed
– Share any event post via Facebook, Twitter, Slack, email, text message, etc.
What types of events use Arcivr?
Arcivr is used by all kinds of events across the globe including:
– Concerts and tours
– Corporate events and retreats
– Trade Shows
– Sports leagues and events
– Fundraisers and galas
– Teams and clubs
– Colleges and Universities
– Grade school classes, teams and organizations
What companies use Arcivr?
Here are a few of the companies, tours and events that increase guest and sponsor value with Arcivr:
– Warner Music Group
– Curb Records
– Vanderbilt University
– UT Coop
– KLOVE Christmas Tour
– Sun Studios
Have questions, want a live demo or a reference from other Arcivr customers? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Arcivr is all about creating deep connections between you and the artists, tours and events you love. From day one, users have asked for a more direct connection, and now it’s here! As of today, users can receive notifications, early ticket access and exclusive offers directly from the artists, tours and events they follow. Don’t want notifications? No problem, just mute them in your notifications screen and they’re gone.
We also fixed a few small bugs and improved general app performance.
Is there a feature you’d love to see in Arcivr? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great to give updates to guests
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arcivr, LLC
- © @2016 Arcivr, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arcivr Pro$1.99