The first electronic aircraft log for your iPad.
This electronic aircraft log system was developed in cooperation with an Austrian Business Jet Operator. It is well tested and optimized for Flight Operations according to EASA regulations.
A pro-version suitable for commercial operation as well as a version suitable for operations according to the regulations of FAA are under development. Please contact us for further informations. We would be happy to develop a special version for your operation.
- iCloud support to synchronize between multiple devices.
- Export function to export single flights or the complete log as csv file via email.
- Save a single flight as text file or the complete log as csv file.
- Items to be exported can be selected individually.
- CSV files can be used by Excel.
- Totals can be adjusted.
- Log sheets can be exported and sent by email.
- A flight log page can be generated and exported to be signed and filed, according to regulations.
A short user manual can be found at our web-site www.oswald.aero or www.aeroware.at.
For questions, suggestions, or when you find a bug, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
New compilation, compliant with the newest iOS Versions
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth it
I just downloaded the app. Several errors. When attempting to view a flight from the flight log, continually displays the incorrect flight. It does not calculate times, I have to "Set" times each time I add new flights. Fuel will not balance! Each time you tab to the next item in the fuel screen, it deletes the line you are on!
Good idea, needs much more development!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.