ArcSoft Panorama Maker
By ArcSoft, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Panorama Maker provides a simple and elegant way to create superb panoramic photos from natural scenes, towering skyscrapers, mountains ranges, and more - in 3 easy steps.
The following features make Panorama Maker stand out:
• 3 typical photo stitch modes: Auto, Horizontal and Vertical
• 3 new in-app purchase options: 360 Stitch, Tile Stitch and Add Frame
• Automatically analyze the imported photos and stitches the matched images as a panorama
• Directly import photos from Aperture and iPhoto
• Create seamless panoramic images with blazing speed
• Enhance your panoramic art with a comprehensive set of tools
• Preview in full-screen to enjoy the spectacular effect of your panorama
• Support Retina display to present incredibly clear panorama
• Fully support for JPG, JPEG, TIFF, TIF and popular raw camera formats
• Support 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
• Support print via your local prints
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! You can reach us by email: email@example.com. Thank you.
What's New in Version 7.0.90143
1. Support for OS X 10.9
2. Fixed some minor bugs
Sometimes it allows for drag and drop, sometimes it doesn't the folders are massive. manual function is too frustrated with three points to match perfectly. i don't recomend this app.
Does Apple Screen these APPS???
I say no, apple does not screen these apps for Lemon Syndrome. And PMK, your a lemon. Istall this app if you want to smash you MAC.
Next time, use you product before you sell it to others.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 7.0.90143
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ArcSoft
- © 2013 ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Tile Stitch$9.99
- 360 Stitch$9.99
- Add Frame$9.99