By ArcSoft, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Your smart photo viewer: simple, speedy, and smooth browsing.
*** AVAILABLE FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
Photo+ brings your photos to life. Easily view a whole folder of photos without having to import them first. Fluidly browse photos on your high definition display. Fully supports all popular image formats. Photo+ is everything you expect from a photo viewer and more.
Your Smart Photo Viewer
• The best photo viewer to quickly browse thousands of photos
• Display all photos in the same folder without needing to select each one
• Crop, rotate, resize, rename, and pick your favorites
• View 35 photo formats including RAW files and animated GIF
• Share photos via Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter
• Supports OS X 10.9 and Retina displays
Mac Gems: Photo+ simplifies and streamlines photo viewing
By Jackie Dove from www.macworld.com
Photo+ stands out as an alternative to iPhoto or Preview thanks to its faster viewing and built-in options for sharing photos to popular social networks such as Facebook and Twitter…If you need to quickly look at a photo collection, devoting your full attention to viewing images, Photo+ is a good app at a nice price.
Photo+, A Lightning-Fast Photo Browser App
By Charlie Sorrel from CultofMac.com
Sometimes all you want to do is flip through a folder full of photos, maybe cropping a few of them and deleting the worst ones. That's exactly what ArcSoft's new Photo+ for OS X is for.
A New Photo Tool Worth Watching 9/10
By Tucker Cummings from tapscape.com
This beautifully designed Mac App allows users to efficiently browse through a folder or drive with thousands of photos…and do it at a price that won't knock the wind out of you.
• Display all photos in the same folder and subfolders by opening one in Photo+
• Intelligently rotate portrait-oriented photos
• Thumbnails and the photo bin give you an overview of all photos
• Supports setting Photo+ as your default photo viewer
• Fully supports more than 35 formats including RAW files and animated GIF
• View photos in a zero-interface full screen mode.
• Browse photos with touch gestures
• Spice up a full-screen slideshow by adding music and 10+ classic transitions
• Cool 3D transitions make the slideshow display even more fantastic
• Access detailed EXIF information including camera model, lens, ISO and more
• Maintain zoom ratio while browsing
• Fundamental editing tools include rotation, flip, zooming and lossless crop of your photos
• Directly view and drag the photos you need to the desktop
• Batch convert photos with your choice of format and quality
• Easily sort photos by name or date
• Powerful batch processing allows you to rename, resize or convert multiple photos at once
• Adjustable photo quality when converting
Convenient photo classification and sharing
• Hit the space bar to pick your favorite photos
• Your favorite photos are marked with a heart icon in the photo bin
• Connect your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr accounts with Photo+
• Easily share your photos with your family and friends via iPhoto and email
• Print your favorite photos
Stunning Retina display
• As a Retina-aware application, Photo+ displays your photos in incredible high-resolution on your Retina screen
• Unlike some non-Retina apps that have their graphical assets up-scaled, Photo+ makes your photos come to life in extreme detail
What's New in Version 3.0.90138
* Adds a simple viewing mode with no interface
* Optimized printing
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
“An enjoyable photo viewing experience” pff should say the ONLY way you should view photos
Blown away at how much better this app is than the default preview app. I’ll be brief. I shoot images in NEF format (RAW) so loading them is a pain when using preview. Further, when I’m going through to select which photos I like, I like use full screen (because I paid a ton of money for a beautiful Retina display so I’m gonna take full advantage of it thank you), but when I find one I like and I wish to write down the image’s name, I have to exit full screen to do this. NOT WITH THIS APP. I can open entire folders in this app, see a scroll view of thumbnails of all the images at the bottom, in full screen I can see the name and the size of the file. SUPERB. Further I can batch resize photos, open directly into Photoshop, designate favorites. Whew! I’ve only had the app for two hours and I love it. It’s my defualt photo view. Seriously this is the app to have. Very well designed, great functionality, nice full screen mode. It’s just great.
This is by far the easiest, and fastest image viewer I’ve come across. There are only 3 features I’d love to see implemented in future releases. First is the ability to give my photos a 0 to 5 star rating similar to iPhoto or Picasa, second is the option to show a sidebar to navigate my folders without having to open or drag folders from finder and lastly would be the ability to print a proof sheet or contact page of selected photos.
If these 3 features were to be added in I would have absolutely no reason to use any other image viewer! This app Rocks!
It's easy to use, photos look good, exif data is unobtrusively written below the photo. Slideshows have lots of transition choices and you can adjust the speed. The app can display photos in nested folders, you can swipe to move through them. There are a few very basic sorting and editing tools, just enough to make it easy to go through lots of photos quickly or to make a nice presentation. No complaints, nice app.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 3.0.90138
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: ArcSoft
- © 2013 ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor