By ArcSoft, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ArcSoft PhotoStudio, a powerful and easy-to-use image editing application, gives you everything to enhance, manage, and print your digital photos which help bring out the creativity in you!
ArcSoft PhotoStudio provides practical photo editing functions for users of all levels. These include: automatically removing photo "noise", a full set of image manipulation tools, convenient photo management, a powerful browser, and support for RAW photos, 48-bit imaging, and large photos.
● Offers an array of photo editing tools for both beginning and advanced users
● Offers a user-friendly interface with easy-to-use and straight-forward functions
● Supports both the RAW format and large image files for importing and editing
● Provides multi-layer support and a photo cloning tool
● Offers a smart editing function to extract an object from its background with Magic-Cut
● Offers Red-eye Removal and Face Beauty functions to make faces look flawless
● Offers advanced correction tools including Auto-Exposure, Record Macro, Scratch Removal, and Equalization.
● Embedded with De-Noise technology
● Offers 99 levels of Undo and more than 40 special effects
● Supports the editing of 48-bit images from your scanner
● Provides a powerful browser to help you browse, search, and organize files
● Provides professional print module with easy-to-use, customized templates
● More great and useful features…
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Less useful than PhotoStudio4
I used version 4.0 of this program because it offers color channel separation when converting from color to B&W. Unfortunately version 4 was compiled for PowerPC, ran on my computer for a cuple years using Rosetta, which is not supported by recent OS Xs. I was disappointed to learn that this app store version does not offer color channel separation (Or if it did I couldn't find it.) Strange that a 7-year old version has more features than the current one.
I bought MonoPhix for my purposes and it works great.
Has potential but...
I like what I see of this app but it isn't working yet. Everything I try is very slow (i7, 17: macbook pro) and is prone to lock up for long periods of time. The functions I can select are all encouraging, and once it works it should be great.
This app worked great when I used it yesterday right after I purchased it. Now today, it is freezing up every time I try to use it. Would not recommend if this bug cannot be worked out. VERY AGGRAVATING after you spent time getting everything just right then it quits working...
- Category: Photography
- Released: Oct 03, 2011
- Version: 6.1.170
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: ArcSoft
- © 2012 ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later