Select a shape, input some measurements and see its area, perimeter, volume and weight.
This is an easy to use, completely free, shape calculator.
Features at a Glance:
- 170+ geometric shapes available.
- Swipe through categories and shapes to select or type to search directly.
- Have the radius, but not the diameter? No problem, the Area Volume Calculator (AVC) has various calculation methods to meet the requirement.
- Choose from metals, wood, liquids and more. Fill your shape with Almonds, Aluminium or any one of 1500 materials to calculate the weight.
- Information on the definition of the shape and the formula used for calculation is also provided.
- Calculate the volume directly or start with the area of a 2D shape and then select an associated 3D shape to get the volume.
- The calculations can be carried out in a range of Metric, Inch(UK) and Inch(US) units, from millimeters to miles.
- Shapes are well illustrated and labelled making the app easy to use and understand.
- Add preferred materials to favourites to quickly calculate weight.
- The app is currently available in English and German.
- 100% free, no in-app purchases or ads!
Suitable for anyone from kids to mechanical engineers.
90+ Additional shapes added
Add preferred materials to your favourite list
Ratings and Reviews
Area & Volume calculator
This app is excellent for figuring out area and volume of almost any size or shape from square to cylinder in most common values and units can also tell you mass if you have proper information on materials my go to for a starting point i mainly use it to calculate speaker enclosures
No empirical dimensions?
It would be more useful if it had inches, feet, yards, etc.? Why just metric?
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Germany GmbH
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.