Welcome to Arena, a live trivia battle where you and your mob compete against the opposing mob to take all the winnings! Make it to the end and walk away with cold hard $$$.
NEW GAMES DAILY!
Turn on push notifications to get notified when we’re live.
WANT MORE LIVES AND LIFELINES?
Upgrade to become an Arena VIP to get Arena coins, bonus lives, erasers and ATMs (Ask the Mob).
- Arena offers weekly subscriptions which may include a free trial
- Trials will be 7 days, after which the subscription will auto-renew
- Arena VIP Silver subscription price starts at $4.99 USD/week
- Arena VIP Gold subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/week
- Arena VIP Platinum subscription price starts at $19.99 USD/week
- Only subscribers will have access to purchase individual lives starting at $0.99/life
- You'll be able to access your weekly coins, bonus lives, erasers and ATMs for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- If you don’t choose to purchase any Arena subscriptions, you can simply continue to play for free.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Need help or have feedback? Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arena Coins: You can earn free Arena coins by playing games and checking your app daily.
- Erasers: Use an eraser to get rid of a pesky wrong answer.
- Game Schedule: See a schedule of upcoming games on the home screen.
- NEW VIP: We updated the VIP program to give you a whole slew of new power-ups, coins and awesome benefits.
Ratings and Reviews
Arena bills itself as a trivia game, but the questions aren’t really trivia questions. At least not ones anybody actually knows. It’s only 10 questions, but only the first three or four are things you can actually know. Unless you know things like “which of the following played Jennifer Lawrence’s mother on TV,” then you shouldn’t bother with this game. By the way, Jennifer Lawrence appeared on a single episode of Cold Case in 2007, and her mother was played by Paula Malcomson. Most of the questions are like this, so winning is all up to luck. And because you have to guess six answers in a row to win (a 1 in 729 chance), you’ll probably never win. And if you do manage a win, then you’ll be stuck with $3.42 in your account wondering how on earth you’re going to reach the $20 needed to cash out. And even you do manage to get $20, it takes 30 days to actually get that money. Arena is a complete waste of time and, unlike some other apps, it isn’t even fun to play. I uninstalled and won’t miss it one bit.
Nice but too much $$
Love the whole mob thing and going team against team consent. It’s definitely different and exciting. The graphics are top notch and the host is really good too.
However the fact that you have to pay to get bonus lives , lifelines , and comment in the chat is a HUGE turn off. Especially when the winnings are so low at only $100 a game with about 1k players a game (that I’ve seen so far) its just not worth paying $4.99 A WEEK! Let alone the higher tier subscriptions !!
If the developers can figure out how to gain some capital , get some funding and what not.. so that you get rid of the subscription all together I would be able to give it 5 Stars . At that point it wouldn’t matter to me how low the cash prize is cause I’d know eventually you can get to HQ status, but for now... even playing for free isn't worth it because of all the limitations.
Okay I don’t write reviews, I don’t know if it makes a difference but I feel I need to take the time out of my day to even possibly let other people know this game is an absolute waist of time. The pre recorded video is unnecessary, and the script these people are reading off of is extremely annoying. I feel the only reason they made this game was to screw people out of their money because I read in the comment section peoples extra lives, which they spend at least 5 dollars on does not that even work. It is unfortunate I have to even give this one star to write how disappointing it is even giving the game no stars doesn’t even begin to accurately rate how horrible this game is. I don’t spend money on apps but I know people do and people should know not to spend their money on this ridiculous game that you can only play a few times a day.
- Science Mobile, LLC
- 132.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- © Mammoth Media, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Arena VIP Subscription $4.99
- Arena Extra Life $1.99
- Arena 3 Extra Lives $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.