Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you
- Find friends in the largest fitness community
- Log all activities (steps, run, walk, weight, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefiting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year (75% savings).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you.
Track all your activities (calories, weight, steps, walks, runs, sleep, heart rate, etc) within one app. Transform your body with the most active and motivational fitness community.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Bug fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
Your advocates in healthy living,
The Argus Team
Ratings and Reviews
Great, Free, Visual Health Tracker
I’ve been using this app for about five years now and it’s awesome. It helps me to easily track weight gains and also physical activity. I love the fact that I can share my runs and activities with people that I am following or that are following me so it it’s a great motivational tool. It also stinks very well with The Apple health app and Apple Watch. I also love the tiles because you can hold down a tile and filter based on the tile you selected, I.E., number of steps, total water intake, bodyweight, caloric intake, etc.
Are use other apps to track my work out so it’s not necessary for me to purchase the premium; however, I would purchase the premium app if the price point was different… Meaning a lot lower. Other apps such as my fitness pal and my work out allow me to track my workouts and also my calorie intake when it comes to meals, so it’s not really necessary for me to purchase the premium version.
The basic free application is one of my favorite Apps, paid or unpaid.
Great for holding yourself accountable
The app works great for counting calories once you get used to navigating its functions. The food database is a bit messy, but thorough; you just need to scroll through the list to find what you're looking for, though there seem to be many repeats for basic foods with some variations in calorie counts, so it's hard to know what to pick. A "frequently eaten" list might be a nice addition for saving every day foods; though the foods you input are saved in a master list, it gets kind of long after a while and it would be nice to have a shorter list of foods you consume often. The app offers workouts and exercise tutorials, but I haven't yet figured out to input your own workouts and figure those calories burned into the daily count. That might be doable, but if so that feature isn't an obvious one while navigating. All other features work well, and the price of an annual Premium subscription is better than similar apps. Overall, I'm enjoying using Argus!
Argus Fitness App
I have been on Argus for 4 1/2 years, and it has literally changed my life. When I first got on Argus, I had been sick for almost 5 years and was confined to my bed for around six hours every day. I started using Argus to motivate and track myself to walk every day. Today, I sometimes walk 20 miles/day. Also, I have progressed to the point of doing workouts, some including using dumbbells and kettlebells. One of the greatest aspects of Argus is the interaction you get to have with people all around the world. I have made some of the best friends I have ever had, and I’ve been blessed to meet some of them, and there are some that I talk to almost on a daily basis. The only negative thing I can say about it is that some people like to treat it as a dating site, and/or some people take inappropriate pictures of themselves. It does so much more, but if you choose to buy it, you will quickly come to love it as much as I do!
- Azumio Inc.
- 227.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $29.99
- Azumio Premium $4.99
- Azumio Premium $29.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.