The Argus Leader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Argus Leader has added new features to its app, delivering the news that you love, in ways you may not have expected. From critically acclaimed storytelling, photography, videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we’re now able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can now add news stories happening in other local communities. The new app design has also been streamlined to give you a deeper, richer, more visually-stimulating storytelling experience so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day.
• Browse headlines and read about breaking news happening nationally and locally including Sports, Entertainment, Technology, Travel, Money and Weather with a swipe.
• Watch related videos and enlarge images.
• Share stories via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text message.
• Get notifications on news you want to know through push notifications.
• Live weather, hourly to 10-day forecasts.
• All the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and more.
• Simple, unified drop-down navigation.
• Flip through top daily photos of news, sports, and your favorite celebrities.
• Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
THE NEWEST FEATURES:
• Be in the center of where the news happens with 360-degree video and virtual reality content.
• Elect to add one of our local properties to get more community news added to your feed.
• Save your favorite stories to read later.
• Sign up for a daily dose of news, sports, life, money, tech and weather stories directly to your inbox.
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $8.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us at 1-800-952-0127 if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
You asked and we listened!
• Added back the status bar (time and battery) so you can keep track of time while enjoying our app
• Improved design so you can scan our headlines with ease
• Elect to add up to five of our local properties to get your community news added to your feed
• Enabled sharing for Virtual Reality content
• Screen scaling for your iPhone SE and iPad Pro
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
We value your comments and emails and are using that feedback to continually improve our app. To send us feedback go to the "Send Feedback" link in the app's Settings OR email us at email@example.com.
Argus Leader review
When I click on my notice I get redirected to update my current version, but there is no update. I just need to open through the app updates. This makes the news notice worthless because I'm redirected to the front page and not the story.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gannett
- © 2016 Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Argus Leader Digital Subscription$8.99