Argus Calorie Counter Diet, Activity, Step Tracker
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefitting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
What's New in Version 5.66
Thank you for all your feedback. We always strive to create a great user experience for you.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Fixed iOS 10 notification center issues
- Fixed workout session bugs
- Newly designed home and workout plan screens
Location requirements a little creepy
Why does it need to have a pop-up requesting location data for absolutely all tracking? It shouldn't need location tracking for meditation, stretching, strength training, or even walking if you just want the pedometer (accelerometer) to track fitness. And yes, they have it now (finally) that it will actually track some things without location being set but, if I'm not mistaken, it still doesn't seem to be considered "active" time even if the pedometer is used.
It's especially creepy with a name like Argus (a mythological creature with a hundred eyes to watch everything) not to mention that there is a US government program called ARGUS-IS--Autonomous Real-Time Ground Ubiquitous Surveillance Imaging System. In its privacy statement it mentions that everything, whether a member is in the US or not, is processed in the US. I'm not really sure that's a good thing.
Great life tracker, especially for being free!!
I found this app while looking for an activity and sleep tracker that would work w/the Apple watch I'd just ordered. I fell in love w/Argus while just syncing w/my iPhone. I also got a few family and friends hooked and we've been using Argus to motivate each other.
I received my Apple Watch 2 a couple days ago and found Argus doesn't sync activity from it yet. I emailed Tech Support and they responded right away that they were working on it. I'm confident they'll have it figured out soon. This app is more than I could hope for in a life tracker, especially for being free. I love the UI. So easy to use. It reminds me of Trello. Great job Azumio!!
Enjoying this app!
I've only been using it for 4 days so far. I've been working out and trying to be healthier for about six months now. I finally got an Apple Watch and found this by searching for a tracker that will work with it.
There are several features that I really enjoy! Food takes a minute to enter but it tracks your progress throughout the day with calories. The water tracker is very easy. The workouts are extremely helpful. The only thing I have thought I might change is the heart rate monitor. The watch does that already yet it forces you to use the camera on the phone. I definitely recommend it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 5.66
- Size: 191 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Azumio Premium$4.99
- Azumio Premium$29.99
- Azumio Premium$8.99
- Azumio Premium$9.99
- Azumio Premium$39.99