ARI app is dedicated to Auto Repair shops as well as independent mechanics.
The app's purpose is to help mechanics and business owners create and send electronic invoices to their clients. It is an elegant solution to a rather cumbersome task. Once set up right, ARI can help you cut time and costs that you'd normally dedicate to the trivial process of writing auto repair invoices and estimates.
Auto Repair features
- 400 Auto Parts & 150 Auto Services
-- ARI offers a list of 400+ Auto Parts for you to choose from.This means that you won't have to type in the name of your items - simply choose them from a list that is provided to you
-- Additionally, the app offers a list of 150+ different types of auto repair services.
--Both lists of auto parts and auto services are organized in categories so that you can find easily what you're looking for.
- VIN scanner and decoder
-- The auto repair invoicing app allows mechanics to scan car VIN numbers and decode the information.
-- The data decoded is composed of: vehicle make, model, year, number of doors, transmission type, driven wheels, engine details, etc.
-- The VIN decoder works mostly for US vehicles build after 1990
- Barcode scanner
You can scan and store the barcode of your auto repair parts for easy finding later on.
- 7 fully-customizable invoicing templates
Every text in the form can be changed instantly from the app according to your specific needs
- Signature support
The app allows you and your customer to sign an invoice on the spot, right on the device (phone/tablet)
You can add your business logo to your auto repair invoices and estimates
- Print mobile
If you have a mobile printer, then you can print your invoices/estimates right on the spot.
- Multiple tax values.
You can add up to 3 types of taxes and customize their name and values.
- Payment Options
The app accepts Cash, Check, Credit Card, and PayPall payment options. You can collect payments from your clients on the spot.
- It uses GPS to get your current address, so you won't have to type it in.
- It can store GPS coordinates and then open a map app for navigation to those coordinates.
- Sync + Backup functionality (you can now create and access your invoices from multiple devices)
- Full offline functionality (you can use the app even when not connected to the Internet)
- Connection to calendar to mark invoices dates
- and now you can even add your own language.
- available 24/7 via email
PRICING (the free version is limited to 3 invoices, 3 estimates, and 3 clients)
To unlock all features of the application, you'll have to subscribe for an auto-renewable subscription or to purchase the full app one time.
To subscribe, log into the app, tap on the gear icon on the bottom-left corner, and choose Subscription.
Here are all your options:
- Monthly subscription - $4.99 (unlock all features of the application for one month)
- Yearly subscription $49.99- (unlock all for one year)
- Full One Time $99.99 (pay once and unlock all features for life)
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- vehicle inspections (activate/deactivate default ones)
- add new inspection types
- print inspections
- images on invoices new page
- improved pdf quality (loaded new jsPDF)
- 1 page PDF with images on new page
- added templates button to all templates
- changed to native scrolling on inspections view - much faster now;
- issues shown even for inactive items in results (fixed)
- delete inspection after add not working , deletes then adds back (removed parse - extensive checking required)
- open inspection after load picture (fixed)
- smart confirm for delete inspection (done)
- details in inspection for last item on other (fixed)
- template choice not saving (fixed)
- add item locally (added native scolling)
- email inspections (pdf generation too compressed) - fixed
- send SMS inspections (pdf too compressed) - fixed
- new PDF generation functio in Inspection
- cust signature not on pdf (only new signatures) fixed
- saved AddThis to myDetails fixed
- problem with social plugin (used 5.4.1)
- new pdf generation function in Invoice
-- sms (failed error on 1st invoice)
- social plugin
-- email invoices, email inspection, email help, sms,
Ratings and Reviews
The app works great and I like how you guys keep updating the app, the only issue I have now is when I try to creat a new job for a new customer and after that if I press one of the previous invoices then it changes the previous customer name to the one I just entered automatically.
Thank you for the great work you have done
Developer Response ,
Can you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details about this issue? We believe it is device-specific, so please get in touch with us ASAP so we can fix the error right away.
Really great app, has helped me a lot. Thank you!
This is a great app
Very good! But only have it a week.
- Constantin Coutun
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @uMob2018
- In-App Purchases
- ARI Monthly subscription $9.99
- ARI Full Unlimited $99.99
- ARI Annual subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.