By Field Day Lab - University of Wisconsin - Madison
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ARIS is a tool for making location based games, stories and Art.
People all over the world are creating content for ARIS using an easy online authoring tool.
Join us at http://arisgames.org
- Use GPS, iBeacons and QR Codes to link to virtual characters, items, panoramics, HTML5 apps and media
- Create and Place virtual Items that can be picked up by players, exchanged, used and moved around in a persistent AR world.
- Author virtual characters that talk with your players, giving them information, exchanging items and responding to their choices.
- Design Quests for players to find particular information/items, talk with characters and collect media recordings at particular locations.
-Connect the game into outside systems using web hooks, arduinos, flash apps etc.
This project was created with support from:
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (UW Madison)
- MacArthur Foundation
- The New Learning Institute
- The Pearson Foundation
- Minnesota Historical Society
- The Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources Initiative
- The Wisconsin Department for Public Instruction
What's New in Version 2.3.2
-New iPad Scaling Mode allows game authors to display ARIS text and web content at 2x size when used on an iPad.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Field Day Lab
- © David Gagnon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.