By Aswath Rao
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArithHelper is an app designed to be Math Worksheet for the 21st Century, to be used on iPad. ArithHelper can be used by elementary school children. It is especially suited for homework assignment and review.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication using column method and long Division
• Enter one problem at a time or load a whole problem set (homework assignment)
• Monitor and verify each step
• All the work are recorded and can be played back allowing for a Teacher/Parent to discuss the errors with the student
• Simple to create a problem set
• Supports single, double and triple digit numbers.
A problem set is a simple text file, with each line containing the two numbers separated by the symbol for the arithmetic operation. Once the problem set has been created, you can attach it to the app via iTunes. An example problem set is: