Explore the world as a magician wielding the power of arithmetic! Practice your addition, subtraction, division and multiplication skills by casting, flipping and combining all of your math spells to defeat enemies.
• Cast math spells of 4 different operators
• Use a fluid control system to quickly chain math operations together, like flip and combine
• Flip spells to get the opposite operator: subtraction becomes addition, division becomes multiplication!
• Combine spells together to create new ones
• 70 levels to play through and master
• 10 different enemies with 3 different special abilities
• Engage in fast-paced action in challenge mode or take your time in relax mode
• Subtract, add, multiply or divide health using math spells in a table stacking format, just like doing arithmetic by hand
• Practice algebra in later levels with fill-in-the-blank equation monsters
• As you defeat bosses, gain new math spell cards
• Arrange your math spell deck depending on which cards you like the most
• Like an RPG, get perfects on levels and use your skill points to strengthen your wizard and defeat tougher opponents
• Buy new spell cards from the shop with coins you earn from defeating enemies
• Use special math spell cards like Heal or Stun for other magical effects
• Play offline!
• No ads or in app purchases!
Complete overhaul of controls -- it feels way better!
- Drag and drop to cast
- Tap to flip
- Drag and drop to combine
I've also done some bug fixes in this build as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Way better than expected
This game looks interesting from the images, but those fail to convey how addicting it actually is. I really didn't think I'd play it long, I just wanted to give it a shot, but after realizing how bad my quick maths are, I think I'll be playing this one for a while.
Great game now that the controls are fixed!
I bought this for my 2nd grade kid but it turns out I play it as much as he does. In the first version I saw a lot of unrealized potential marred by poor controls. But the developer quickly addressed it and now it’s very good!
Great game for any age!
Do you as an adult hate that you can’t add up your meal of your receipt from dinner when you go out? Are you a young student looking to improve your math skills? Or do you just like fun rpg games? Well this game is for all of you!
- Shahrin Khan
- 150.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Shahrin Khan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.