Play one of eight Arithmetic Invaders games to defend the solar system and master the Grade 1 arithmetic.
* Three addition games
* Two subtraction games
* Two multiplication games
* One division game
* Basic facts about the Solar System
* Focus on Math problems to avoid random shoot-out
* Complete missions to move to the next level and earn space pilot ranks
* Collect insignia
* Apply fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
Arithmetic Invaders (AI) Grad 1 Application is designed as a unique application that both educates and entertains your child.
Intuitive table structure is used to present the list of space missions. Each mission displays a title, best score, and some basic information of the planet you are expected to save.
Unlock each level to play it. To do that, complete each mission in the given order. A child is allowed three incorrect hits. The mission length can be chosen: 2, 3 or 5 minutes. Completion of the last mission brings the child the highest rank – DEFENDER OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
Throughout the game the child is expected to calculate the value of the expressions displayed on the invader ships. In order to score, the child is expected to connect the number printed on the laser gun with the result of the corresponding mathematical expression.
WATCH VIDEO FOR ARITHMETIC INVADERS GRADE 2: http://youtu.be/C5-nZKZ-tYI
- improved user interface
- four different weapons to chose from (including the famous cyber monkey!)
- multiple new and improved levels
- full access to all features of the game with no In App Purchase required
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of fun
I bought both kindergarten and first grade apps after seeing my 5 year old and 7 year old fighting over the iPod :)
Update: added the second grade app to the list.
Update #2: love the improved gameplay.
Finally an app that my kids like to play and it is helping them learn something.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.