Arithmetic Invaders: Grade 3 Math Facts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"An excellent app for furthering math skills. Great for practicing or refreshing. " appymall.com
"... can definitely help the child to learn to recall their facts quickly, which is an important skill when progressing to higher Mathematics." OnSarah'siPad
Play one of eight Arithmetic Invaders games to defend the solar system, learn the names of the planets and master the Grade 3 arithmetic.
* Two addition games
* Two subtraction games
* Two division games
* Two multiplication games
* Basic facts about the Solar System
* Focus on Math problems to avoid random shoot-out
* Complete missions to move to the next level and earn space pilot ranks
* Collect insignia
* Apply fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
* Watch Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-nZKZ-tYI&sns=em
Arithmetic Invaders (AI) Grade 3 Application is designed as a unique application that both educates and entertains your child.
Intuitive table structure is used to present the list of space missions. Each mission displays a title, best score, and some basic information of the planet you are expected to save.
Unlock each level to play it. To do that, complete each mission in the given order. A child is allowed three incorrect hits. The mission length can be chosen: 2, 3 or 5 minutes. Completion of the last mission brings the child the highest rank – DEFENDER OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
Throughout the game the child is expected to calculate the value of the expressions displayed on the invader ships. In order to score, the child is expected to connect the number printed on the laser gun with the result of the corresponding mathematical expression.
What's New in Version 2.0
- improved user interface
- four different weapons to chose from (including the famous cyber monkey!)
- multiple new and improved levels
- full access to all features of the game with no In App Purchase required
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: natasa gajic
- © @Reks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.