Arithmetic Invaders: Grade K Math Facts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play one of eight Arithmetic Invaders games to defend the solar system, learn the names of the planets and master the Kindergarten arithmetic.
* Three counting up games
* Two counting down games
* Two addition games
* One subtraction game
* Basic facts about the Solar System
* Focus on Math problems to avoid random shoot-out
* Complete missions to move to the next level and earn space pilot ranks
* Collect insignia
* Apply fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
Arithmetic Invaders (AI) Grade K Application is designed as a unique application that both educates and entertains your child.
Intuitive table structure is used to present the list of space missions. Each mission displays a title, best score, and some basic information of the planet you are expected to save.
Unlock each level to play it. To do that, complete each mission in the given order. A child is allowed three incorrect hits. The mission length can be chosen: 2, 3 or 5 minutes. Completion of the last mission brings the child the highest rank – DEFENDER OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
Throughout the game the child is expected to solve the mathematical problem displayed on the invader ships. In order to score, the child is expected to connect the number printed on the laser gun with the corresponding mathematical problem.
What's New in Version 3.0
- improved user interface
- four different weapons to chose from (including the famous cyber monkey!)
- multiple new and improved levels
- full access to all features of the game with no In App Purchase required
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 07, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: natasa gajic
- © @Reks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.