Make the most of your Beus Center for Law and Society (BCLS) experience. Navigate the building, connect with people, and stay informed. The BCLS app complements content on the digital displays located throughout the building, and is powered by Arizona State University.
• Learn about the building and occupants including the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
• View and join public law school groups
• View and RSVP to public events, and add events to your phone calendar
• Form and manage groups, invite those groups to meet, and request to be added to groups
• Take a deeper dive on information seen on select digital displays throughout the building, for instance the ability to get audio for videos
• Get real-time news and see what’s trending, aligned with your interest areas
• ASU Law students and alumni get notified of job postings
• Access maps and receive point-to-point directions to any building location
• Opt-in to see who’s in the same room and in the building in order to connect
This app uses Bluetooth. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. When not within the building, battery use will not decrease.
- Bug fixes/updates for iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
It WAS great...
I don’t really know what happened. The app was 4-5 star worthy before. I could see the layout of BCLS and find rooms, reserve rooms, find professors’ offices...but now it won’t authenticate to allow me to login. It just keeps “thinking” and times out. Really disappointed and I hope it gets fixed.
- Arizona State University
- 40 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Arizona State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.