Download our free Arizona Federal Mobile app for 24x7 access to quickly and securely:
- Become a member by clicking on the “Become a Member” link from the “More” menu
- Deposit a check
- Use “Money Management” to keep track of your spending and create budgets on ALL your accounts including other institutions
- Check your account balances
- View and search your transaction history and cleared check images
- Transfer funds between accounts immediately or schedule in the future
- Pay your bills
- Send money to your friends and family
- View, activate, and map Purchase Rewards offers
- Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already an online banking user, you can register within the app or from a desktop at www.ArizonaFederal.org
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://arizonafederal.org/
• Purchase Rewards is now called “Get Cash Back”
• See how many Cash Back offers you have at a glance
• You can now Share, Print, or Save your Online Statements
• Mobile Deposit has been updated for a better experience
Ratings and Reviews
Like the app
This app allows me to view my account with very easy access. It works well and I love that I can transfer funds or see my balances within seconds. I didn’t give 5 stars because the uploading a check to my account doesn’t always take a great picture and makes you retake a few times. My boyfriend has Wells Fargo and their check upload is super easy, I wish Az Feds was more like the Wells Fargo upload. Otherwise this app is awesome, I’ve even found many answers to questions that come, like traveling and making my debt card available.
This app for Arizona Federal works great
This app works 10 times better then I ever expected. Little trouble trying to do a check deposit twice but that was the operator (me) not the app. Very easy to complete and monitor account while seeing in real time every account to balance or try new benefits! John
I have been a member of AZFCU since 2005. It is safe to say that I have had every single version of the cell phone app, but the most recent versions have been disasters. They won’t load transactions, half the time they don’t allow me to log in, and what is even more frustrating is that any time I am having a difficult time with the app the desktop website works fine.
First world problem? Yup.
Still infuriating? Definitely.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.