Arizona Sports 98.7 FM is an Arizona sports fans' place for the most in-depth coverage on their local sports teams. This ESPN-affiliated station is the flagship station for the Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Coyotes, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns and Arizona State Sun Devils. Listen to live talk shows, get podcasts, on-demand segments and interviews and read the latest Arizona sports news.
Arizona Sports always keeps you informed with the latest news on the teams and talks to the biggest sports decision makers in the state.
- Your favorite Arizona Sports talk shows live and on-demand; Doug & Wolf, Off The Edge with Bertrand Berry, Bickley & Marotta and Burns & Gambo, plus the Arizona Sports weekend shows.
- Podcast episodes of all of Arizona Sports’ shows
- Podcasts on the teams and the latest news in sports
- The latest Arizona sports news from ArizonaSports.com
- Connect with the shows live on-air via text, email and social media
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying enable notifications pop up
Decent app, but I have three issues 1) the enable notifications popup is way too frequent. I don’t want notifications. 2) I drive home 15 minutes before certain shows end, and the recordings for previous hours don’t post until about 30 min after it ends, so I can’t listen to the afternoon show at all - I get the last 15 min live, then takes the length of my drive before the recordings are added - please add the early hours sooner. And 3) the volume from this app is always significantly lower than any others for some reason.
Functional but annoying
It's convenient when it actually works, but tends to turn off for no apparent reason during live play. The last update fixed my major issue with the app, the persistent push notification requests, but the live play issues are still happening. Also, the content updates unevenly--the big-name shows update daily but only two shows a month from The Rundown and almost no Arizona Sports Saturday episodes ever get posted. I'd listen to either of those over Doug and Wolf....
I got the app cuz listening is easier than loading the website on my phone. But I'm seriously starting to reconsider. I shouldn't have to say no to enabling notifications more than once... Ever... But to have to answer it essentially every time I open the app just makes it dreadful to use. I almost never leave reviews for apps, but this horrendous design choice to annoy me didn't result in me eventually giving in, it resulted in me giving a poor review. It will also eventually result in me deleting the app.
- Bonneville International
- 51 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Bonneville International 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.