- Enter your country's guild and vie with players from all over the globe to become the ruler of the universe!
- When you download the game now, you'll be one of the first to receive $10 in new player boosters while supplies last!
I built, I sailed, I conquered!
With the expansion of the population, Earth is becoming increasingly crowded. The whole galaxy has turned into a new battlefield between human beings and extraterrestrial civilizations. Though governed by the Imperial Federation Government. The galaxy is still in the upheaval between various powers. On Planet Tekkman, you and alien creatures will operate your own space arks and create formidable fleets to confront against the Imperial Federation Government, fighting for living space and rebuilding the order.
Mighty Space Arks
- Construct your fortress on huge space arks.
- Operate the space ark on the battlefield in any way you deem.
- Battle like a carrier, attack your enemies while moving your ark.
Ultimate Galactic Military Power
- Upgrade your ark to elevate its power and change its appearance.
- Collect, equip and evolve terrific human and alien commanders.
- Establish your armed forces consisting of space infantries, mechs and spacecrafts.
MMO Strategic Gameplay
- Launch large-scale and real-time wars of alliance between hundreds of arks.
- Grab territories for your alliance with players from all around the world and chat through real-time translation.
- Dominate and govern a planet and rule over it. Use diplomacy to establish the order of your world.
- Trade your equipment and resources with other players and become a space merchant.
Terms of Service
- Increased building level to 22;
- Added new technology and 3 new soldiers;
- Adjusted Galactic Campaign preseason points rules;
- Optimized details and fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
How you play matters more than how much you spend
I found a guild that helps members upgrade based on a strategy of sending rss to 1 player to hold until a certain player is ready to shield and accept rss to upgrade. There is a method of keeping track of who is next and a very active leadership who is in constant communication to notify members of events and how to best win based on various factors. Once you upgrade your ship to level 12, you will have unlocked all but 1 investment option. Save or buy enough gold to fill them all up, train only tier 1 infantry and upgrade your commanders and skills as often as possible (commander level upgrades are easiest as they don’t require any special troops or rss). The only people who complain that games are lopsided to the strongest players are those who never bother to understand the dynamics of a game and how to play effectively without spending money (preferably)or at least, not spend a lot of money to keep up with players who do spend a lot of money.
I have multiple accts in many games where people complain about the same thing yet I always end up managing to stay competitive without spending over a paycheck worth of money to be the largest player around.
That being said, my biggest issue is the drop rates of event items/the time it takes to collect them.
Other than that, this game is fairly innovative and very unique with regards to all of the different things that can be done in it.
No balance, forced to spend money
I agree with some of the other comments I’ve seen here. It is impossible to make any progress because stronger players steal everything you have. There needs to be a limit against who you can attack to make it more level and fair. Like if only level 15 players could attack that same level or higher, it would make the game more evenly balanced. Every time I get up in the morning, there are several notifications on my phone that my ark has been attacked by players that are nearly double my strength and have obviously spent hundreds of dollars on the game.
That is the other downfall. You are forced to spend money to enjoy the game. Even worse is that even if you do spend money, other players can still prey on all your resources and everything you have left is not even close to enough to get back to where you used to be. I like the other aspects of the game such as daily missions and fun guild events but I am going to quit playing because I find myself more frustrated rather than having fun. It’s a shame.
If they ever correct the balance then maybe I will come back. Funny part is, I wouldn’t mind spending money if it actually made a difference and there was more balance between the higher and lower power levels. But the best games are also enjoyable without having to spend money. I’d advise not playing unless you just want to be food for larger players or if you have hundreds of dollars to spend.
This can be a really fun game...at first. But if you do not intend to spend real money at some point you will realize that it is a waste of time. And if you do intend to spend money it will be a waste also. But of course the choice is yours. When someone attacks you in this game your medical centre only holds a few of the injured and everyone else get lost. You have to rebuild again. Rebuilding means lots of resources, but you are unable to accumulate as mush as you need because as soon as you log off you are under attack and resources (rss) plundered. I feel like some of these attackers are in cahoots with the developers. If you want a steady upgrade with spending then you must purchase a shield which prevents invaders from attacking you. These shields are not cheap. Then they give you a chance to earn a nice powerful commander which they say is free. It’s laughable because the tasks they want you to perform can take so long that if feels like you’re being forced to spend gold for the so called “free” commander. You can skip the task that seems impossible for the time frame, but for thousands of gold. Gold costs real money. Like I said the choice is yours, but sometimes it pays to be informed. There’s no balance in the games. You either spend a lot to get ahead or just be a farming target for those who do spend.
- 7 Pirates Limited
- 142 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 7 Pirates Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 15000 Hero Booster $99.99
- Value Pack $19.99
- 15000 Gold Booster $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.