***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Mini 4, iPad 5th Gen, iPad 6th Gen, iPad Air 2, and all iPad Pros.***
Dive into the ultimate mobile dino-adventure with ARK: Survival Evolved! A massive game world combines with 80+ unique dinosaurs and primal creatures for you to capture and tame - making for a survival experience bar-none. Meet up with other players and friends in this Jurassic-era world, to form tribes and work together to build colonies of survivors.
Based on the genre-defining adventure from PC and consoles, ARK: Survival Evolved challenges you to survive and thrive on a mysterious island, where you start out alone and unarmed. Gather resources and craft tools to build shelter and hunt. Expand your domain while capturing and taming dinosaurs to do your bidding. Make new friends online, form tribes, and build mighty structures to defend against man and mega-predators alike!
Features of ARK: Survival Evolved include:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Explore a massive living and breathing prehistoric landscape as you find the means to survive, thrive, and escape on the Ark.
- Craft and Build: Using any means necessary to survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities.
- Survive Alone or With Others: Group up with, or prey on, hundreds of other players in a large-scale online world or choose to go it alone in single-player mode.
- Join a Tribe: The 'Tribe' system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
The game includes an optional Primal Pass subscription available on a monthly or yearly basis. The subscription removes all ads, gives you a 2x XP boost, and provides access to both preferred servers and to preferred slots on free servers. Subscribers receive an insignia next to their name to indicate their status as Primal Pass holders and will receive special news and updates from time to time.
When you purchase the subscription, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
Support Email: email@example.com
- Potential crash fixes
- Fixed Equus riding for non-tribe member players
- Fixed Griffin spawning
- Colorbomb skin can now be correctly earned online
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs fixing
When this came out I was so excited to play it. I was looking in the AppStore for some games to download, and right when I saw it, I instantly got up and asked my mom for it. She allowed me to and I got even more excited. I love ark. I’ve been playing for years and it has been so much fun. The game can get hard, but only those who try and put the effort in will get rewarded. Also there is more to the game than just dinos and survival and whatnot. The game has a lot of mystery to it about the ending, how to get there, and the giant obelisks spread throughout the map. Also the notes help to. Ark has an amazing storyline. And as you go along, you can craft, fight, or gather tons and tons of items. This game is great. Since this came out June 14th, I thought it was went extinction dlcbut I guess not. But I love that you guys made this game on mobile. But the game does need to be updated, the two problems are gamma quality graphics and that stuff, and fixing the connection issues people are having with the servers. I know I’m not the only one. But still this game is great. Anyone who loves adventure, dinos, survival, hardcore, and combat..... ugh there is so much stuff this game has! 😂. But really, thanks you guys for doing this, you’ve done a great job with ark. And ark deserves that #2 in adventure spot when it came out YESTERDAY. That quick. But I think ark should be #1 youtubers are saying ark is dying, but I think not. Let’s prove them wrong!
I like the game but the more I play the more buggy I realize it is. So I got a bunch of prime from killing a baby Therizinosaurus for being a clone of the mother Therizinosaurus I used to to breed it
and I got 27 prime meat cooked it all but then I crashed! Guess what happen next? I LOST ALL OF IT! And I was gonna use the cooked prime for taming and I know cooked is less effective than raw but cooked is still better than normal raw meat and I cook prime so it last longer. So can you try to make the game more stable? And Dimorphodons are too strong for their size two Dimorphodons killed my Argentavis which had a JOURNEYMAN SADDLE. And if your tame is ever fighting something and something is next to it that’s is hard to kill and does a lot of dmg can you add a tame settings where they only attack one thing at a time it’s just very frustrating when your tame attacks something it didn’t mean to attack then it dies. Also it’s kind of dumb how this doesn’t have same settings like console and pc, like you still had a lot of time to do it but now you don’t because people want updates often. Because people like play a lot but only find dinosaurs like level 5. For me out of like 150 dinosaurs about 3 will be above level 10 and they are usually only level 18 like what? Mobile should have same settings but I’m just asking for a difficulty setting to make things harder and harder for me equals higher level. Over all great game.
The game is incredibly phenomenal, it looks way better than any other “open world survival” style games on any mobile platform I’ve seen so far with understandably decent graphics and controls! I’ve tried out multiplayer and was pretty pleased with how well everything was balanced being a mobile version of the original ARK, besides the lag, and quite a few instances where other players left aggressive creatures in your base while you were offline....... Single player doesn’t allow for gameplay with friends, but makes up for it with boosted graphics and fantastic gameplay! So far, my only issue in single player (since I’ve decided to take a break from other players) is that all resources, including stone, do not respawn, with the only reliable resource being trees. This of course makes crafting high quality gear next to impossible on hard and brutal difficulty. Another huge issue is that the game will render your tames far away from your base in some random location if you go far away ( to gather said resources since ones closer do not respawn) forcing you to bring EVERY SINGLE tame back to your base. Everything else about the game runs smoothly EXCEPT for idiotic players who will likely ruin multiplayer in the future, and the mentioned issues I’ve said regarding single player....
Apologies for the essay of a review but that obviously means I care ALOT for this game 😂😉
- Wildcard Properties LLC
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Wildcard Properties LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Ancient Amber $0.99
- 50 Ancient Amber $2.99
- Primal Pass Monthly $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.