***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Mini 4, iPad 5th Gen, iPad 6th Gen, iPad Air 2, and all iPad Pros.***
Dive into the ultimate mobile dino-adventure with ARK: Survival Evolved! A massive game world combines with 80+ unique dinosaurs and primal creatures for you to capture and tame - making for a survival experience bar-none. Meet up with other players and friends in this Jurassic-era world, to form tribes and work together to build colonies of survivors.
Based on the genre-defining adventure from PC and consoles, ARK: Survival Evolved challenges you to survive and thrive on a mysterious island, where you start out alone and unarmed. Gather resources and craft tools to build shelter and hunt. Expand your domain while capturing and taming dinosaurs to do your bidding. Make new friends online, form tribes, and build mighty structures to defend against man and mega-predators alike!
Features of ARK: Survival Evolved include:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Explore a massive living and breathing prehistoric landscape as you find the means to survive, thrive, and escape on the Ark.
- Craft and Build: Using any means necessary to survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities.
- Survive Alone or With Others: Group up with, or prey on, hundreds of other players in a large-scale online world or choose to go it alone in single-player mode.
- Join a Tribe: The 'Tribe' system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
The game includes an optional Primal Pass subscription available on a monthly or yearly basis. The subscription removes all ads, gives you a 2x XP boost, and provides access to both preferred servers and to preferred slots on free servers. Subscribers receive an insignia next to their name to indicate their status as Primal Pass holders and will receive special news and updates from time to time.
When you purchase the subscription, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- God console now available in single player! Provides unlimited resources, god mode & much more!
- Cuddle bears can be purchased from the store & vastly save time on imprinting and baby maintenance.
- Fixed cave crashes
- Fixed some creatures not taking correct (or any) pheromones
- Fixed beer barrel
- Fixed premium skinned items not unequipping when broken
- Added confirmation dialog if player tries to eat a fertilized egg
- Optimized structure collision for improved server performance
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs fixing
When this came out I was so excited to play it. I was looking in the AppStore for some games to download, and right when I saw it, I instantly got up and asked my mom for it. She allowed me to and I got even more excited. I love ark. I’ve been playing for years and it has been so much fun. The game can get hard, but only those who try and put the effort in will get rewarded. Also there is more to the game than just dinos and survival and whatnot. The game has a lot of mystery to it about the ending, how to get there, and the giant obelisks spread throughout the map. Also the notes help to. Ark has an amazing storyline. And as you go along, you can craft, fight, or gather tons and tons of items. This game is great. Since this came out June 14th, I thought it was went extinction dlcbut I guess not. But I love that you guys made this game on mobile. But the game does need to be updated, the two problems are gamma quality graphics and that stuff, and fixing the connection issues people are having with the servers. I know I’m not the only one. But still this game is great. Anyone who loves adventure, dinos, survival, hardcore, and combat..... ugh there is so much stuff this game has! 😂. But really, thanks you guys for doing this, you’ve done a great job with ark. And ark deserves that #2 in adventure spot when it came out YESTERDAY. That quick. But I think ark should be #1 youtubers are saying ark is dying, but I think not. Let’s prove them wrong!
Ark Mobile Is Great But Needs To Be Fixed
I really do love this game and I don’t have an Xbox, PlayStation, or PC but when I saw it on Mobile, I got really excited and downloaded it instantly. Playing it with my tribe members and friends is really great but there’s a lot of problems In the game that I believe needs to be fixed. First, my game tends to crash a lot for no reason. I can be flying in mid air and sometimes my game will crash and when I load back in, the game says that I’ve died from falling. Secondly, there’s a lot of server crashes. Me and my friends will be on discord and sometimes there’s server crashes and we all get kicked out the server at the same time. Thirdly and Lastly, I made an industrial grinder just not too long ago. I’ve seen PC and Xbox players recommend making a grinder because it helps with getting a lot of XP quickly. It took very very long to make an industrial grinders day it was very expensive since I’m a solo player but when I finally made it I was so happy I finally finished making it but when I placed it down and started to use it I got really mad and irritated. I put as much stone as possible into the grinder but I barely got XP out of it ... a whole grinder full of stone only got me 17 XP. I’ve even put ascendant tools and armor into it but I still barely get XP. I love ark but I really do hope these problems are fixed soon.
Great game but could improve
Overall, Ark on mobile is a very great game especially compared to every other game released on mobile at this time. It has tons of playtime and is the closest thing to a complete game on IOS. The only thing that I would request is to add more of the dinosaurs in the base PC or Console version. It took me a while to realize that some of the normal dinosaurs that are usually in the base game weren’t in the mobile version which led to hours of searching just to realize there wasn’t any so it would be really great if you could make a list of the dinosaurs NOT in the mobile version so new players could find out right off the bat. Besides this it would be really great to add more pursuits because I feel like those really make this game stand out and in my eyes make it almost even better than the console version for that sole reason. Another thing I wish you would add is even one boss such ya Lysrix. I know that the mass spawning or spiders could slow down lower generation devices but I have no doubt that an iPhone X or 8 could handle it and it would really add something to work for into the game. In conclusion it’s an amazing game for the mobile device and the only thing that I feel could improve is adding more of the dinosaurs from the base game, adding more pursuits, and adding bosses such as Lysrix.
- Wildcard Properties LLC
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Wildcard Properties LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Ancient Amber $9.99
- 50 Ancient Amber $2.99
- 15 Ancient Amber $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.