***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Mini 4, iPad 5th Gen, iPad 6th Gen, iPad Air 2, and all iPad Pros.***
Dive into the ultimate mobile dino-adventure with ARK: Survival Evolved! A massive game world combines with 80+ unique dinosaurs and primal creatures for you to capture and tame - making for a survival experience bar-none. Meet up with other players and friends in this Jurassic-era world, to form tribes and work together to build colonies of survivors.
Based on the genre-defining adventure from PC and consoles, ARK: Survival Evolved challenges you to survive and thrive on a mysterious island, where you start out alone and unarmed. Gather resources and craft tools to build shelter and hunt. Expand your domain while capturing and taming dinosaurs to do your bidding. Make new friends online, form tribes, and build mighty structures to defend against man and mega-predators alike!
Features of ARK: Survival Evolved include:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Explore a massive living and breathing prehistoric landscape as you find the means to survive, thrive, and escape on the Ark.
- Craft and Build: Using any means necessary to survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities.
- Survive Alone or With Others: Group up with, or prey on, hundreds of other players in a large-scale online world or choose to go it alone in single-player mode.
- Join a Tribe: The 'Tribe' system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
The game includes an optional Primal Pass subscription available on a monthly or yearly basis. The subscription removes all ads, gives you a 2x XP boost, and provides access to both preferred servers and to preferred slots on free servers. Subscribers receive an insignia next to their name to indicate their status as Primal Pass holders and will receive special news and updates from time to time.
When you purchase the subscription, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
Support Email: email@example.com
- Inventory crash fixes
- Halloween event! Look for pumpkins when it is night time on the Island for a special treat!
- Doubled tame limits for small private servers
- Server sorting & filtering fixes
- Push notifications optimized
- Premium skins can now be discarded
- Server browser visual errors fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs fixing
When this came out I was so excited to play it. I was looking in the AppStore for some games to download, and right when I saw it, I instantly got up and asked my mom for it. She allowed me to and I got even more excited. I love ark. I’ve been playing for years and it has been so much fun. The game can get hard, but only those who try and put the effort in will get rewarded. Also there is more to the game than just dinos and survival and whatnot. The game has a lot of mystery to it about the ending, how to get there, and the giant obelisks spread throughout the map. Also the notes help to. Ark has an amazing storyline. And as you go along, you can craft, fight, or gather tons and tons of items. This game is great. Since this came out June 14th, I thought it was went extinction dlcbut I guess not. But I love that you guys made this game on mobile. But the game does need to be updated, the two problems are gamma quality graphics and that stuff, and fixing the connection issues people are having with the servers. I know I’m not the only one. But still this game is great. Anyone who loves adventure, dinos, survival, hardcore, and combat..... ugh there is so much stuff this game has! 😂. But really, thanks you guys for doing this, you’ve done a great job with ark. And ark deserves that #2 in adventure spot when it came out YESTERDAY. That quick. But I think ark should be #1 youtubers are saying ark is dying, but I think not. Let’s prove them wrong!
I like the game but the more I play the more buggy I realize it is. So I got a bunch of prime from killing a baby Therizinosaurus for being a clone of the mother Therizinosaurus I used to to breed it
and I got 27 prime meat cooked it all but then I crashed! Guess what happen next? I LOST ALL OF IT! And I was gonna use the cooked prime for taming and I know cooked is less effective than raw but cooked is still better than normal raw meat and I cook prime so it last longer. So can you try to make the game more stable? And Dimorphodons are too strong for their size two Dimorphodons killed my Argentavis which had a JOURNEYMAN SADDLE. And if your tame is ever fighting something and something is next to it that’s is hard to kill and does a lot of dmg can you add a tame settings where they only attack one thing at a time it’s just very frustrating when your tame attacks something it didn’t mean to attack then it dies. Also it’s kind of dumb how this doesn’t have same settings like console and pc, like you still had a lot of time to do it but now you don’t because people want updates often. Because people like play a lot but only find dinosaurs like level 5. For me out of like 150 dinosaurs about 3 will be above level 10 and they are usually only level 18 like what? Mobile should have same settings but I’m just asking for a difficulty setting to make things harder and harder for me equals higher level. Over all great game.
I can understand but
I can understand why people would like this game and maybe I don’t like it just because it doesn’t suit my own tastes but I feel like this game is lacking in a lot of ways. It felt like I was doing the same three things over and over and when I tried to start taming dinos, which is basically the main part of the game, it not only felt repetitive and dull, but frustrating and nonsensical too. I personally wanted to feel more closely bonded with the animals I tamed but the whole thing started out bad because you have to knock them unconscious in order to take them. Personally I don’t really want to have to hurt the animals I want to tame in order to get them to like me, which also seemed strange and very unrealistic. Not only that but there was no way to spend time with the tamed dinos. All they do is follow you around and you can pick some of them up and ride others. I was hoping this would be closer to Pokemon or the sims when it came to forming relationships but I guess I had my expectations raised much too high. The controls were also difficult to use even after I got used to it. I kept playing hoping I was just not at the point where things got fun yet but nothing ever happened. I’d like to have seen some storyline progression or any kinds of explanations or more personalizations etc but it was just more of the same over and over :/ Not badly made, especially for mobile, but the game itself lacks in way too many ways.
- Wildcard Properties LLC
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Wildcard Properties LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Ancient Amber $2.99
- 15 Ancient Amber $0.99
- 200 Ancient Amber $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.