ArkMC DLNA UPnP media streaming server and video player: wirelessly share and connect movie, music and iTunes to HD TV, XBox,PS3, and AllShare TV
By Arkuda Digital LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Very easy to use, straightforward menu to discover, select, and stream all your movies, music, videos and photos
* The only DLNA/UPnP application to stream all your videos from iPhone / iPad to HD TV, MAC, PC, AllShare TV, Xbox360, PS3 or any other screen. NOTE! Due to DRM restrictions, movies bought from iTunes service, cannot be streamed to the other devices by this application.
* Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time (multi screen playback)
* Download videos on your iPhone/iPad, and watch them whenever you want – offline.
* Integrated powerful ArkMC media player, supporting most of the popular media formats: 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, M4V
* Media player with very low power consumption – for your convenience.
* Your HD TV can find & display your photo, videos, music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)
* Access your media servers also outside your home network environment – through VPN connection
* Enjoy iPhone stored HD Movies, videos and photos, on your TV or any other screen, without any wires or plugs needed
* Find wireless your favourite media files on MAC, PC, NAS, Media Box, etc and stream it to the screen you like
* Exchange media between any DLNA and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
* Playback control of volume, pause, stop, scroll, forward, and backward
* Watch & control movies, photos and video on your iPad or iPhone, even when they are stored on other devices/servers
* And much more to come…
A unique high-end DLNA and UPnP solution, offering you the rich experience to control, stream & enjoy all your media, with just a few taps on your iPhone or iPad. Have fun with your friends and family and stream -to any screen- your favourite movies, videos, music or photos.
To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with impressive performance and a list of unique features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a DLNA, AllShare and UPnP compatible display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE/GAME CONSOLE) or music installations with the media stored on your iPhone/iPad, NAS, Xbox360, PS3, MAC, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files within your Wi-Fi home network.
For your convenience, we build in the very powerful Ark Media Player – which supports most of the popular formats (3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, M4V).
You can send media from external devices to your iPhone/iPad and control it at the same time
Your HD TV can find and display your photos, videos and music stored on your iPhone/iPad (Camera Roll, iTunes, Documents)
Another great feature is the option to discover your media via a VPN connection, so that you have access to all your media when you are traveling, at your friends place or on vacation.
The enthusiastic and motivated R&D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
And so much more great features to come…. (Without any extra costs)
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
What's New in Version 1.7.5
Improved files delete from Documents
Minor bug fixing
Stop. Purchase Now. Enjoy.
If you have been looking for a way to stream your media, you have finally found your home.
Understandably, this app is a bit costly up front, but a couple things to consider:
1. You get what you pay for, and the cheaper apps trying this simply are not as successful
2. There is a Lite version of the app available for you to try before you buy
That being said, I can almost guarantee you’ll want to buy the full version as soon as you try the Lite version. To the reviewer having issues—you should contact the developer directly. Or perhaps you did not read which devices the app supports. Either way, contact the developer if you need help using the app, because start-up for me was quick and painless.
Well worth the $$
I recently purchased a Samsung smart tv. Despite what it says it does not integrate easily with all your devices if those devices start with an "i". I have downloaded multiple apps to try to get my music to play on the tv. None worked well. Then I heard about this app on the apple forum. It does exactly exactly what I want. I am no computer geek so I will admit to watching a You Tube video to figure out how it works. It is so simple! The smart tv recognizes the IPhone or Ipad as a server now so I can stream from either device. The only downside is if you leave the app from your Iphone or Ipad to do something else the tv drops the connection.
I definitely recommend the app.
Well here's my 2 cents
App is ok but has problems. And could use a few fixes which unless made make it very annoying
Problem #1. I have an iPhone and have a few thousand of pics and videos it takes forever to scroll through all of them to the bottom to reach most recent picture or video u wish to stream
Possible solution for improvement ?: make sort button to sort videos in certain order or a button which will got to the end of the library.
When I stream a video on phone it fine but on tv it sometimes displays in landscape format when portrait is needed or portrait format when landscape is needed.
Possible solution ?: create a button to rotate video on the output device. Because while i can rotate the phone in my hands without a problem and still see the image/video rotating a 60" tv is a little inconvenient
$4.99 is not cheap at all and for that kind of money it should work flawlessly
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 17, 2013
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Estonian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Arkuda Digital LLC
- © Arkuda Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.