A fleet building application for Fantasy Flight's Armada tabletop game! Build your list by adding ships, assigning them upgrades, and adding squadrons and objectives. The app follows standard fleet-building rules and restrictions as you build out your fleet. Plus, you’ll have all cards - ships, squadrons, upgrades, and objectives - available for reference in your pocket!
- Create and manage Rebel or Imperial fleet lists
- Assign upgrade cards to ships
- Manage squadrons and Objective cards
- Filter expansions, ships, squadrons, upgrades, and objectives by personal collection when building fleets
- Export fleet lists as text or JSON
- All card details available for reference
- All waves and expansion contents for reference
- Latest FAQ errata included for all cards!
- Fleet building rules are applied automatically
- Includes all waves up to Wave 7 plus the new Super Star Destroyer!
This app is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Fantasy Flight Games and is intended for entertainment only. The Official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. The Official Fantasy Flight Games site can be found at www.fantasyflightgames.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles, and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders.
- Fix crash when adding squadrons and setting count to 0
- Added card collection count option to reference and selection lists
- Fix sorting order of upgrades
- Fixed issue where collection could get deleted during server data update.
- Fixed display issues on iPhone X devices
- Minor UI and internal bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Is there a way to make it so you can build both a Rebel and Imperial fleet in the same list. I ask because I am trying to build versions of both fleets to be used for casual play but I have to remember which cards (that I have limited number of) were assigned to which ship between the teams - I don’t want to use one copy of a card in two or more different places if I don’t have physical multiples.
As it is currently, if I am building a imperial fleet - I’ve set in the app what expansions I have so it knows exactly what content I am using. If I have one copy of X card and I assign it to ship A, then I can’t assign it to ship B because it’s already been used. What would be nice is to have the option to use that same function between the rebels and imperial fleets. Maybe if they were linked somehow.
Also, having a upgrade card counter would be awesome. As you are assigning upgrade cards, have it show how many of each card are still available (currently unused/unassigned). That way you could decide which ships you wanted to assign the card to based on its scarcity.
Anyways, I really love the app. Thank you!
Found a big not sure what will fix it
This app seems like such a great idea and seemed super easy to use. The issue I ran into is when I tried adding squadrons to my fleet. Tried remaking it and it happened again. It closes the app after trying to add more squadrons to the list. I know this is constantly being improved and I definitely recommend the app just wanted to bring the issue to light in case it was not known already.
Useful and Portable
An excellent app and something that Armada truly needed. Since Star Wars is hot right now, due to the new movies, updates have been taking a while to make it through Apple’s vetting process. Everything that is in the app works wonderfully. It is very nice to be able to access and design your fleets on your phone or iPad.
- Kevin Hunt
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Prophet Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.