There’s never been a better time to bank from your phone. Deposit checks, transfer funds, check balances, receive alerts, view activity, and find ATMs or branches.
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign on with your Armed Forces Bank Online Banking Access ID and password. It’s that simple.
Free Mobile Deposits
• Make check deposits with your phone
• View deposited checks history
Monitor Your Account
• See account balances and transaction history
• View your account balances without logging in with Instant Balance
Mobile Banking Alerts
• Balance level alerts: lets you know when you have gone above or below your pre-selected amount.
• Transaction alerts: lets you know when specific transaction activity occurs on your account.
• Scheduled alerts: sends you the latest information on your available balance and recent account history at regular intervals.
• Actionable alerts: act directly from notifications to transfer money when your balance goes below a set threshold.
• Security alerts: be notified when your account password is changed or your account is locked.
• Alert History: see your alert(s) history for the past 90 days.
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between Armed Forces Bank accounts
• Place a stop payment
Find Branch Locations and ATMs
• Find the nearest Armed Forces Bank banking center locations & ATMs
• Speak with a bank representative
Safe and Secure
Armed Forces Bank is committed to your security and protecting the privacy of your financial information. We use state of the art technology to protect unauthorized access to your account, your wireless communication is securely encrypted, and your personal information is not stored on your phone.
Have Questions? Call 1-888-929-2265
 Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
 Message and data rates charged by your mobile carrier may apply.
 Fees apply.
 This balance may not reflect all outstanding deposits and/or withdrawals.
 Fees apply for Expedited Payments with overnight delivery.
Armed Forces Bank – Member FDIC
Thank you for using Armed Forces Bank Mobile! A significant improvement in our App is available with this update:
•Forgot your password? Now you can reset it via the Armed Forces Bank App in a few short steps whenever, wherever you need it.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm not sure what other folks are doing, but I never have problems when using the mobile app. I get in fine, see all of the accounts I'm linked to that I choose to have on there, transfer funds, do mobile deposits, you name it, I can do it. I especially love the text alerts, so I know when an account is lower than I'd like it to be. Overall works great!
App Won't Work
The app finally started working a few months back..you put out another stupid update and guess what..it doesn’t freaking work again!
Told me it wasn't compatible with my iPhone 7 and that I had to update. Now I can't log in anymore. Tells me there is a system error and to call for help. It's annoying to have to log in on the web version and enter multiple things instead of being able to log in real quick and see what I need to see.
Update: Still doesn't work after update.
I like the App and it works great the interface is fine I understand everything the only thing I would change about the ab is putting a balance at time of deposit or withdrawal next to each entry
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.