*** NEW: ONLINE MULTIPLAYER VIA GAME CENTER WITH VOICE CHAT OPTION! ***
*** NEW: TURN FIGHT REQUEST SYSTEM ***
Army Wars Defense 2 is a spinoff of the Army Wars Defense which acquired a favorable reputation. Army Wars Defense was nominated in the “New and Noteworthy” and “What’s hot” in iTunes store.
Army Was Defense 2 does not only keep the strength the Army Was Defense has, but also becomes more Dynamic, faster, and more tactical than the previous one.
- Online multiplayer via game center with Voice Chat option
- Supports the online multiplay via the Game Center on Wi-Fi or 3G network.
- Supports the multiplayer mode with neighboring friends on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Game Center leaderboards
- Retina display
- Universal app : Supports for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- CAMPAIGN MODE: Two teams. 100 stages per team
- ENDLESS MODE: In this game mode, the goal is to gain the best score until you’re defeated by the enemy.
- 56 diverse combat units. Each unit can be upgraded up to level 10
- 13 unique skills. Each skill can be upgraded up to level 10
- 10 maps with various size of the battle field
- Retro style graphic
- optimized interface with “Touch & Drag”
- Fantastic soundFX and BGM
- minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive in a bad way
Levels are ultra hard sometimes. In fact, it can take days to just beat one single level. And there is 100 levels to beat. It took me about 2 months to beat this game ( probably around 130 hours of gameplay). I am VERY patient and only had to spend $20 in upgrades. By the time you get to level 80 you'll see what I'm talking about. At times I almost payed another $20 just to get more game money in order to pass a level. Depressingly, Passing this game is by far my greatest achievement on an iPhone app. If you download this app I recommend only a little gameplay per day.
More Gold how about fairness
Played the game for about two days and I quickly saw through what the gameplay was hiding from me.
Buying new units is expensive, upgrading them is also a hassle if you do not make more than 500 gold per game and skills cost a whopping 6K gold which required me to play the game a lot to get a single skill.
Free to play but at the end of the day this game will try every dirty trick to make you cough up a penny.
It's fine, some problems...
It's a good game and all but unless you've got like 250$ to waste on it, it's gonna take a few months to become really good. Also, it gives P2P a MASSIVE advantage over free players. That should be changed. Also, there's no way to remove The ads, which is annoying.
- Magic Cube
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Magic Cube Co,. Ltd & Afeel, inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 400000 Gold $0.99
- 1000000 Gold $1.99
- 4000000 Gold $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.