AroundCal - Calendar and Organizer
By Diethard Seiferth
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AroundCal is a very powerful calendar and organizer. If not all dates are equally important and urgent for you, then AroundCal is your app! You can mark each date as "started" or "done", assign a priority to it, or highlight it as urgent. You can even add a photo, a voice memo, or a list to a date or use the great tagging function with template support: tap on a tag image and the attached address book entry or the list opens; add a new date, and with one tap on a tag image the last used data with this tag and address will be inserted. For planning or for collection of accurate times use actions (ToDo´s) with due date and any number of break times. And organize your dates and actions in projects.
Get AroundCal right now and highly recommend it your friends and colleagues!
• urgent flag
• processing status
• recurrent events, e.g. "every two weeks on Monday and Thursday"
• tag images (templates, address assignment). Create your owns
• voice memo
• photo attachment
• list with numeric value per list item. Checkable, sortable
• Users Lists: Create template lists from which you can quickly select
• e-mail export (cdv format)
• Facebook, Twitter, or message communication
Beside the calendar you can create Actions (ToDo´s):
• title, location, due date, start date, end date, note, priority
• different views: Today, Scheduled, Started, Completed
• any number of breaks
• calendar event from an action, and vice versa
• sending of scheduled action to another device
• sending of actions via email in cdv format
• synchronize with the iOS Reminder App
PROJECTS & SOMETIME PROJECTS
• projects for organizing events and actions
• someday projects and events
• synchronized with the iOS calendar
• List View with filter and search options
• fast jump fast to a date or calendar week
• different background colors for holiday calendars
• Cut / Copy & paste of events
• auto move of "not done" events to "today"
• birthday icon and alerts.
• Badge counters are highly configurable
• startup view: definable
• export events and action in csv format
• built-in User Manual
What's New in Version 4.2
- Added a search field in the tag/address history stack
- fixed: If inviting someone via "Other" and saving the task, an error occurred.
- fixed: note field position
- changed algorithm for calculating tableView height in calendar month view
Smart, Concise, Attractive
The UI manages to provide key event info in the small iPhone format. Plus you are able to access details with a single tap. Very well done interface reminiscent of Moreinfo on the Newton.
The developer is obviously committed to this app and keeps improving it, adding tweaks without adding complexity.
Nice UI. Just enough for organizing small projects without the complexity of more powerful systems. Room to grow.
Fix the Bug
I've had this app for several years. I love it with 1 major exception; if your a NY user when you create an appt., if you change it after it's been set it also changes your repeating dates. I know this is a NY problem because I emailed customer support and they figured this out over a year ago. Other than not being able to trust reoccurring dates.... It's awesome!
I tried your site and it's in a foreign language. Fix it. And fix the issue with trying to delete one instance of a recurring appt.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Diethard Seiferth
- © 2010-2014 @ Diethard Seiferth
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- User Lists$1.99
- Export Feature$1.99
- Reminder Sync$1.99