Arpeggionome for iPhone | matrix arpeggiator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arpeggionome (pronounced ahr-pej-ee-oh-nohm) is a new musical instrument designed to play arpeggios*.
• "Arpeggionome makes amazing patterns in arrays of pulsing circles" (Peter Kirn, Create Digital Music)
• "A masterpiece in design and functionality" (smitematter.com)
• Rated as the "Most Creative MIDI App" by iPadMusic.com
• "Arpeggionome Pro is a very very powerful arpeggiator that can really take your music to the next level" (Chip Boaz, iosmusicandyou.com)
• "If you like great Arpeggiators, this is it!" (Jordan Rudess)
Design an arpeggio pattern with various knobs and buttons, then move up-and-down the matrix to set its speed, or left-and-right to set its pitch. Tilt the device to control volume and pitchbend, or shake for vibrato. Also, with the Pro Upgrade In-App Purchase, Arpeggionome for iPhone can be used to control other iOS music apps, external gear, and computer software like never before.
*An arpeggio is a musical technique where notes in a chord are played in sequence, rather than ringing out simultaneously.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Back from near the brink of 64-bit destruction :]
Very happy to see the iPhone version go 64-bit!
I was relieved to see the developer update the iPad version for 64-bit devices not too long ago, but the iPhone version is the one I used more and often, so I'm glad to see it will survive the 32-bit purge.
Useful and beautiful
Nothing elaborate to say, it's simply one of my favorites. Surprisingly, extraordinarily musical app. I love it.
This Developer Stands By His Products
Arpeggionome is a handy and facile tool to help create and expand melodic or harmonic invention. A great deal too.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Randon
- © 2017 Alexandernaut
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro UpgradeFree