Arpeggionome for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arpeggionome for iPhone is Temporarily FREE! (Reg. $2.99)
A New Musical Instrument for Controlling Arpeggios with the Touch of a Finger.
Arpeggionome for iPhone transforms your iPhone into a new and expressive musical instrument. Design intricate patterns of musical notes, then trigger those patterns at different pitches and speeds with an x-y matrix. Tilt the iPhone for accelerometer-controlled pitchbend and volume, and with the MIDI Upgrade in-app purchase, control other iOS MIDI apps, external MIDI gear, and computer software like never before.
MUSICAL EXPRESSION AT 240 NOTES-PER-SECOND
• Move up-and-down the matrix to set the pattern's rate
• Move left-and-right to set the pattern's starting-note.
ACCELEROMETER-CONTROLLED PITCHBEND AND VOLUME, ESSENTIAL FOR 8-BIT SOLOS.
• Tilt the iPhone forward-and-back to control volume.
• Tilt the iPhone left-and-right to control pitchbend
DESIGN AN ARPEGGIO-PATTERN FROM SCRATCH...
• Fifteen pattern-parameters accessed on one page of touch-knobs
• Parameters include Key, Scale, Number of Notes, Step Distance, Notes Style, Alignment, Octave Range, Octave Style, Rates, Octave Offset, Note Offset, Velocity, Gate, and Tempo.
...OR USE A PRESET.
• Includes a Pattern Library with a wide selection of presets.
• Save and recall your own patterns.
• 8 pattern-buttons and 2 arrow-buttons provide quick access to the Pattern Library, enabling you to change and save patterns on the fly.
A ROCK-SOLID MIDI IMPLEMENTATION
• $4.99 In-App purchase required
• Control other iOS MIDI Applications (such as GarageBand, Animoog, Magellan Jr., and FunkBox).
• Control external MIDI devices (such hardware synthesizers, drum machines, and sound modules).
• Control computer software (such as Ableton Live, Logic, and Pro Tools)
• Send MIDI through Virtual MIDI, CoreMIDI hardware interfaces, or over WiFi or Bluetooth.
EVEN MORE FEATURES...
• A simple built-in synthesizer.
• Beautiful and informative visual feedback.
• Integrated documentation for every parameter and setting.
• Backup, restore, and transfer patterns between devices via iTunes File Sharing.
For more information, please see www.alexandernaut.com/arpeggionome-for-iphone
What's New in Version 1.1
More menu redesigned and resolved loading-issue on iPads running iOS 5.
Deserves it's rating
Awesome app. Not much to say, tons of features, sounds great, extremely fun and intuitive....all for 99 cents. Can't beat it for the price, used daily for someone like me who loves making electronic music. 5/5 worth every penny
I *never* leave serious/positive app reviews, so let this be the first! Seemingly endless and beautiful possibilities. A little taste of Heaven right on my iPhone. Better than most music production apps I've tried!
Fun to experiment with. Hit the knob control and then the presets at the bottom to change the patterns. Then hit the knob again to make the panel go away so you can play with the speed and key on the main panel.
Haven't found the Help yet...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 23, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Randon
- © Alexander Randon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- MIDI Upgrade$4.99