By Foorama LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArrivalTracker provides fast and easy TriMet bus and train arrival predictions in a beautiful interface.
• Browse nearby stops
• Quickly enter a Stop ID
• Pick frequently used stops from favorites
• Access recent stops
• Fully accessible with assistive technologies
• Easy to use number pad to enter Stop IDs
• View vehicle's current location on a map (when available)
• View and browse for nearby stops on a map
• Set a reminder notification 5, 10, 15 minutes etc. before arrival
Route and arrival data provided by permission of TriMet. ArrivalTracker is not endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with TriMet.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
• Added support for Portland Streetcar
• Updated routes
Simple, accurate, and fast!
I purchased this app as a newcomer to Portland to help me with my commutes, and it's been invaluable! It is very simple and easy to use, and very responsive and fast even on my old iPhone 4. Note that this app doesn't have any trip planning capabilities, so it's best for if you already have an idea what lines you're taking. But if you want to see if the bus you're riding is on-schedule, or where that next bus is and when it will arrive, or a list of all the stops this bus passes on its route, this app is an amazing tool and completely worth the money. It's saved me a lot of time and frustration
Would buy again.
Has no concept that stops have 4 directions.