Solve challenges by making abstract art while unleashing your creativity. Playing as an art student striving to prove yourself, progress through the game’s narrative as you complete challenges. Push the boundaries of your artistic abilities, while tasked with creating familiar objects utilizing only a small color palate and limited shapes. Share your masterpieces with your friends through the online gallery and explore how others completed the same challenges while creating their own unique and personalized works of art.
Interactive and introspective, enjoy the journey of creating art in an unintimidating and pressure-free atmosphere as you freely explore your inner artist and flex your creative muscles.
• A story mode with a narrative created to make art feel approachable
• Designed to make art feel whimsical and pressure-free
• Share your art with friends through the online gallery, and social media
• Art style inspired by the famous painter Piet Mondrian’s use of color and lines
• Ambient and dynamic original jazz soundtrack designed to create full artistic immersion
• Free paint mode for artists looking for open expression
• New challenges added regularly
• Featured in the “Smithsonian American Art Museum Arcade” showcase
- Fixed a bug with the first story challenge
- Changed the criteria for the 5th story challenge
- Fixed the waterfall challenge
- Fixed a challenge in challenge mode
- Fixed gallery names getting truncated
- User interface tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive and relaxing
I love this game! I studied art in undergrad but was injured on a job a few years ago and can’t draw any more. This game allows me to create fun, abstract art. The user experience is extremely pleasant - I almost always turn the sound off on games, but I love this soundtrack. The whole experience is relaxing and you can get lost in doing it for hours. It feels like nostalgia meets Mondrian meets stress relief. I feel like a kid again in the best way possible when I play, while at the same time knowing I’m doing some much needed self-care. I can’t recommend it enough. Get this game!
Tap into your creativity!
This game is a breath of fresh air in the app gaming world. With the forced “limitations” of a small color pallet and the fixed square-style brush, you need to think outside the box to create pictures that satisfy the art challenges.
While this at first feels daunting, it doesn’t take long to get into a creative vibe with the amazing soundtrack and intuitive controls with the colors. Looking forward to chilling out with this game!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.